1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Out of Conference User vs User Contracts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by killajo90405, Oct 26, 2009.

1. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Out of Conference User vs User Contracts

I thought we can keep track of out out of conference matchups here. We can set up and record what happens.

I know Maggie beat me up good at his place this year so He'll come my way in 2011......

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I have yet to play LSU, Tenn. or Ole Miss and would like to extend an invitation to any takers for next season.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'd like to see what was formerly known as the U on my schedule, or Clemson or Maryland.

But hey, were the digital Gators so anybody, anytime, anywhere!

4. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

The Rebs will play anyone, don't know that we will be much competition but we will play whoever. I just like the user games....

5. Quagmire34

Quagmire34 Guest

You're on Gators. Not having Florida on Miami's schedule is like a day without sunshine. There is not contract involved here...it's expected (IMHO).

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I apologize as I'm extremely drunk so if this is incoherent I aplogize.

That said, I'll take on any and all SEC takers (expcept for Florida since, for some reason, thay scar me(

7. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I would definitely like to see what the Hokies have next season. Mark it down.