Out of my game plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Out of my game plan

For the past 3 weeks ive been being threatened to be kicked out for the way i play throwing 5-7 screens per game usin my speed as an advantage or subbing in vick and lettin him do what he does best so now every week im worried damn if i do this like i usually do ill be kicked out.... Well no worries because after seeing how my last opponent played and being sure me sayin somethin about it wont do no good cause the commish simply has it out for me since i beat him last year as the jets, im going back to how i played when nobody but jersey and dakota had problems with and doing me week in and week out... Im tired of playing tenatively and worried every week wondering whose gonna get mad over taking a loss to new england... Not gonna sit here and complain if yaw dont which the majority of my opponents havent when i was playing like i did before so if you cant take a L dont complain about my screens or my runs or my qb because if i do it as much as said then you can stop it right? Sim ball is havin a set of plays in a gameplan that works and executing it not limiting somones play book

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Dude, using some punctuation or a paragraph would be SWELL.

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Seriously, nobody can even read that garbage...

4. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yeah i know no one can read this w.o the much needed punctuation. Put on your reading glasses not hard to follow

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Shit my bad WITHOUT

6. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

People are probably complaining because screens are broken as shit.

Drives me as crazy as seeing nothing but counters.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Sometimes, and I probably shouldnt say anything since these kind of posts usually end up finishing badly.

Anyway, sometimes, I think guys react to something like a screen, being thrown 5 times a game. because often if you lose, you run less plays than a real NFL game. whereas an actual NFL team averages somewhere in the range of 60-65 plays on the O side of the ball. "loose numbers of course". if you score on a couple screens early against a blitzing team (totally fair imo) then you end up throwing say 15 passses, and half are screens. since you go to a run O once you are way up. and the stats end up this way:

10/15 passing 300 yards, 5 receptions to a HB.

and guys get torqued.

Now I dont see how thats any more lop sided than the guy who runs a speed back like Jamal Charles or Chris Johnson or the little dude from San Diego. 30 times a game and passes 7 times.

its not NFL ball either way. or is it??????? 2nd week of this year in the NFL NE threw it 53 times or so and 40+ were from the spread gun empty.

and just the other day the Seattle Seahawks ran the ball for less than 10 yards all game.

I hate losing. I won 8 of 9 last year to get back in the playoff hunt after a dismal start. and then Nati pounded me to end my wildcard hopes.

I figured he would come in and run sweeps and take advantage of CJ and i would be pissed at him for playing borderline Ball. but he didnt, he ran in and out until i started committing to the run and then he threw perfect passes to Britt against Cover2, Dude was playing clean ball. all the way.

Still sucked to lose. And I hope Chris Johnson has a career ender this week, because the guy is a creature.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

That little dude from san diego?

SUPERBOWL CHAMPION DARREN SPROLES

9. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

just think its easy to stop a screen heavy team put someone in the flats and even if you cant a game isnt won off 5-7 plays that are screens unless i score off every single one (which i can never do, once or twice maybe depends on the yardage)

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Sweet six pound baby Jesus I have a headache.

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I just beat you and I think that one slot screen is sick. I have no problem with anyone running screens, I'll just run man and sit back and let my Hit Stick/User pick do the talkin...

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yeah i ran 2 screens all game and never brought in vick then moss and keller got injured an my wrs couldnt get free for shit... Im not knockin that u won just that i couldnt run my offense as im accustom to running it

13. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Hehe yeah that little dude.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

request thread lock..

15. trutest

trutest Walk On

I've contacted you numerous times in the past two weeks regarding your gameplay/sportsmanship and you think it has to do with me losing a game against you last season? Well, you are wrong.

If an opponent comes to me with a complaint, my job is to address it. Its no coincidence that he complained about the same exact things I confronted you about last season.

1) Moving of players before the snap and switching off
    2) screens, don't abuse it
    3) HB at the FB position

Your recent opponent complained about 1) and 2) the first time you guys played. The game got disconnected at the end of the 1st half with you up by two touchdowns and you completely ignored his request to start the game over or at least finish where you guys left off. Your reason for this was "He sucks, I let him score, It was going to be a waste of my time to play him again". In your 2nd game, 1) and 2) were issues again.

I let you explain your side of the story and later explained to you what I thought you did wrong. The running with Vick was never an issue. He brought that up so it was my job to find out if you abused it which I felt you didn't. The moving and switching off of players before the snap is an issue and you were told this LAST SEASON. The unsportsmanship is another issue.

I kicked you out a couple of days ago because you received mutiple warnings but then decided to give you another chance.

Now I come on the forums and see this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.