OUT OF SERVICE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Sep 10, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

OUT OF SERVICE

I will be out of service for awhile. my damn PS3 DIED on me this morning as i was trying to play my game:mad: I hate life right now!!!!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Whatever you do don't ask me to sub, me and G will most likely fist fight (y)

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I know that G-Unit can prolly sell you a refurbished one here before too long.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I would of been bored to death watching those Terps play too:D

Nah, that's garbage but it happens/will happen to all the ol' school chunkies sooner or later.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Why you gotta talk bad about my Terps Jerzey? Just wait until they improve and we pay you and the cornfields a visit!
    Bad thing about is the wife had just asked me about getting a new PS3 cause she saw one on one of the shopping channels she loves to watch and i said no not right now

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

That sucks, that's just salt in the wound. Mine was dying last year when NCAA came out, then I took it to a place that said they fixed up, but it kept freezing and my results wouldn't ever upload so I have to scrap the old chunky P.O.S.
    Hope you can get your hands on a new one soon so Drunken doesn't get a free ride through the division.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

That's the part that has me sooooo mad. I know i had a shot a Drunken and the Division Title this year.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I put GSU in contact with a person that can fix them a good bit of the time for bout $20. In the meantime, I will find a replacement until GSU can return. The no "free" ride for "Free Shoes University".

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Ok my CoC family i have a new PS3 on the way should be here Tues.:D(y) was able to talk the wife into it! in the meantime i will ask all of you to slow down on the games played so i don't miss to many over the weekend. Don't wanna lose any games I don't play in personally and let Drunken take the Division again!

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

its not 1993 anymore, free shoes aint what they used to be, now u gotta throw in flat screens and PS3 slims to land those recruits

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good news then GSU

Don't worry, none of your games will be simmed. I will assign Funk to play a game if necessary

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

(y) lol, nice