1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Out of Town...Again

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Out of Town...Again

Hey Guys,

I HATE to do this again, but I am going to be in Arizona from Tuesday evening until Sunday night late for our National tennis tournament. I have a user game week 3, which sucks with the timing. If we advance today or tomorrow I could play it Monday evening/night, but otherwise it looks like I might miss a couple weeks.

-JC

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

JC, we'll see what happens tonight. I'll be on, and if we end up being ready to advance I'll do it. Who do you play week 3 (MAN I need to type the schedules up!)?

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

I'll be playing tonight around 8, I might have like a window around 5 when I can play but I can't promise. I have a busy day ahead of me and yesterday I played too much NCAA and didn't feel like it.

Soooo I'll get my game in ASAP to speed things up a bit.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

No worries Masler -- the deadline is Tuesday anyway, so if it isn't possible to get it in, that is not a problem. If we can help JC out, we'll try, but we need to make sure we get this week in completely and without anyone feeling rushed.

5. Masler

Masler Walk On

so will I be playing CPU vs Mich State?