Out of Town

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Apr 1, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Out of Town

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up. I will be out of town this weekend as I will be attending the Final Four. I may be back sunday between games but Im not sure yet. At the very least I will be back tuesday or late monday.

Go State

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Wow man, soak this shit up! Have a blast, and do a little rooting for Villanova if you can -- hah!

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I definitely will. If villinova wins it all I win 100 bucks haha. Of course I want MSU to win, but if they lose Ill be rooting for nova all the way.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, sorry for holding you up, but as I stated above a few days ago I've been in Detroit for the final four. Just got back and will get on the dynasty in a few hours.

For those of you who didn't notice (shame on you) my sparties are in the national championship game. Ill be there monday night baby!

Here are some scenes from last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry basis about your wildcats

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Its all good, man. North Carolina is absurdly good -- they really have no competition. THAT being said, having Izzo as your coach you guys have a great shot to beat them. Izzo might be the best coach in the land. Good luck in the final, I'll be pulling for Sparty. Have fun at the game dude.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I feel like a broken record with this, but once again, I will be out of town. I will be gone tuesday night until sometime sunday. My club tennis team at MSU qualified for the national championships in Arizona this year for the first time, so we get a paid trip by MSU. I am flying standby back, and hope to get back saturday, but most likely wont be back until sunday at some point.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Cool man, thanks for the heads up. Good luck!

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Are you playing in Surprise, AZ? There is a new facility right by my house where they play a lot of tournaments. Also if you like to golf let me know and I can give a website to get some deals on tee times.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I am playing in Surprise, AZ. At the surprise tennis and racquet complex as well as valley vista high school. I would love to golf, but we aren't going to have any time. We are going to be playing all 4 days ill be there. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

That's a real nice complex I bring my dog to the park over there all the time. They only have two raquetball courts though.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, Im back, tennis was fun, we didn't do all that well but didnt expect to in our first trip to nationals ever. I did get to meet and have a conversation with billy jean king though, that was pretty neat. But anyways, Im back and ready to go.