Out of Town

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Nov 22, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Ill be out of town from Wedensday night (leaving around 8 ish) til Saturday night... should be home around midnight (i hope) looks like i could conceivably miss two user games.. unless i take my 360 with me, but my mom's internet connection is dicey at best... almost not worth taking it... to be honest... im hoping i can get my game in with Shaun before i leave tomorrow, but it depends on when we advance... if i can get that game in before i go... i would only miss one user game against Sanders in week 9 if we advance that far by Saturday...

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Honestly I think we should just take a chill pill between say wednesday and sunday - but thats just my opinion.

I'm taking my box with me so I will only be unavailable for maybe half a day or so on Thursday.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

It depends on how many people are actually out of town.... if i am the only person, they should probably keep it moving.....

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be around this weekend but I'm cool with waiting on others.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I'll be around. I'd rather not have to SIM my game against Rawlins, but if we have to, we will. The only day I won't be around is Saturday because I'm going to the Virginia Tech vs. Virginia game. I'll be back that night though.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'll be available for basically the entire holiday. I don't think much will get done on Thursday, but if we are ready to advance I will be able to move us.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I don't have any big plans for the holidays so I'll be around as well, but if we want to wait that's fine with me too. Just means more time for Skyrim and FIFA :)

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm out of town now til December 31st. I will be recruiting on the wire only and will miss offseason.

Drifterbub