1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Out of town

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Sep 6, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wick36

I will be out of town early Saturday morning and returning Sunday night around 11pm EST. I was looking for an out of town or vacation thread for this dynasty but didn't locate it. If you advance this afternoon, I will get my game in for the next week with no issues.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Alright.

3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I'll be gone Friday to Saturday night late, or possibly til Sunday. Shouldn't be an issue hopefully, just a heads up.

4. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

I tried to get my game in last night, but froze up, and had to leave. I won't be able to get it in until tomorrow morning now. HS football game tonight. We are ranked #1 in Kansas BTW..4A. Anyways...this 24 hour is rough for me, but I don't mind if you have to sim my games. I do have all of my recruits committed, so it wouldn't be a huge deal if you had to. I will do my best though to get them in.

5. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wick36

My game has been played. Just a reminder im out of town and will return late Sunday night. I will get the next weeks game played Monday morning by 9am EST.