Out of Town

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Nov 6, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Out of Town

Hey guys, just wanted to let u know I'm out of town until sunday, I got my game in last night real quick, although it was awful, my team fumbled 6 times and i still only lost by 3...but very frustrating. I'll get a game summary up when I get back into town, I was going to do it from my hotel in Wisconsin but the internet service here is incredibly slow, I didn't know there were still connections this slow out here...only in wisconsin I guess haha.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks for the heads up man.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Funny, I thought going out of town was banned last season...

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also -- guess you didn't get your game in with JFosh last night. You got your CPU game in the night before I advanced, yes. Kind of pissed off that didn't get scheduled, because it means that some people don't check the god damn forum. Not really referring to you JC. Changes are looming...

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

If your going to make changes make em. Dont tip toe around and make snide comments.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Meaning changes that certain members must make. I wasn't singling you out -- there are others too. If they don't make changes, then I have to make changes.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also, be sure that if I had something direct to say to anyone in this matter that it would have been dealt with through PM.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I played my game on wednesday against the CPU (and got f-ed haha) but I had to leave thursday morning to drive to Madison, so I didn't have a chance to get that next game in. I apologize if this caused problems.

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

We dont call out each other on these Forums. We are alittle more professional and do it with PM's

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know I will be out of town until tuesday now. I came down with a fever friday, went to the hospital last night and turns out I have H1N1, so I am back home at my parents so my dad (who is a doctor) can medicate me. I don't have my xbox here so I wont be able to get on, if you see my name on it is my roommates. Sorry guys, I just didn't want to hold you all up. It really sucks that I can't get on right now, but I gotta get healthy ASAP.

Thanks Fellas

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I thought we banned getting sick and specifically banned the H1N1...

But seriously, hope you get over that crap quickly...It must suck.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Real sorry to hear of the illness JC! As long as the care is proactive you should be fine, but the illness is a bitch in the meantime. Just get well enough to dominate the offseason and be ready for your first full season with Sparty.