over 70

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Jan 31, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

over 70

The teams over 70 or look like they are over 70 are

WKU 71 right now
    Houston 72 right now
    North Texas 71 or 72 right now
    Stanford
    UNLV

This may change after position changes. I know WKU is at 71 no matter what. The other 4 teams mentioned all have needs to fill but position changes may fix the needs. Also, if you picked up a transfer and you are over 70 you can cut him with no penalty.

Column 1
    POS Notes
    QB No Restrictions
    RB No Restrictions
    FB Restrictions
    Speed Restriction < 90
    WR No Restrictions
    TE Restrictions
    Speed Restriction < 90
    OL No Restrictions
    DT Restrictions
    Weight restriction > 250 lbs
    DE Restrictions
    Weight restriction > 225 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 90
    OLB Restrictions
    Weight restriction > 210 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 92
    MLB Restrictions
    Weight restriction > 215 lbs
    Speed restriction < 92
    DB No Restrictions

2. gprepp93

gprepp93 Walk On

I have my needs filled with Athletes that will be put into position during position changes. My CPU assists have been off, so I'm right at 70 and will stay at 70. Thanx for the heads up.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Gprep>

I only looked at the numbers, if you were at or near 70 and needs put you over, I included you as a possibility. I didn't take athletes into account. I do know that WKU(me), Houston(drunken), and North Texas(Dean) are all over for sure.

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Question, if I recruited a player to play a position like LB and the players that came up were athletes, but they do not meet the weight requirements; do I A) change his position to LB because that's what the cpu rated him as or B) risk getting a walk-on who may also fall below the weight restrictions also. I tried to find an interested LB over the weight limit, but not one wanted to come!!

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Weight restrictions are in place to prevent teams from putting players from moving undersized players at other positions. Example, SS at DE.

However, the game has a lot of undersized recruits at different positions. I have seen FB, DE, OLB, and MLB all recruited at under 200 pounds. Also have seen TE at low end 200 pounds.