Over signing?

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

What's the punishment? I may have oversigned by 1, depending on the punishment. Had 10 schollies and signed 11. Was banking on a player leaving early but he's swayable so it will just depend whether I sway or not.

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

If you oversign by 1, you lose 1 for the next class...So you're only allowed to have 69 on roster next season.

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

That's a pretty weak ruling by the infractions committee after a blatant disregard for NCAA rules and regulations.

I hear Calhoun was also selling C-USA West title rings for milk shakes in Moscow. I hear that's worth at least 5 games these days.

4. Full Moon Fever

*he didn't know*

5. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Fuzzy got docked like 5 schollies for 3 years for illegal cutting... thats the only punishment we've given out I believe

6. Full Moon Fever

Well if is gonna be 5 for 3 it's not worth it. I'd like to get a ruling on this from nik or Dylan before I try to sway calhoun.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Well I Fd Fever over by adv without checking the board. The punishment wouldve been -3 schollies for 1 year (not worth it imo). I dropped the hammer on Fuzzy because his infractions were numerous as well as the deceit shown by his administration and his lack of cooperation.

8. Full Moon Fever

Usually wouldn't be worth it, but he was a 96 and likely would've been a 99 coming back, and I've got 25 schollies next year, so losing 3 wouldn't have killed me.

Oh well. No biggie. Potato Magic will find a way.

9. DirtycashDylan

I gave myself probation in '09 I believe.

10. DirtycashDylan

Yeah but that's not how you run your program. Now if this was that cess pool Kent St...

11. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hahaha, yeah... I believe I was actually docked 3 scholarships in one of the first couple years of this dynasty after oversigning. Somehow yall couldn't sign anyone and i managed to oversign...I was rather surprised

12. DirtycashDylan

Well this is embarrassing. I somehow oversigned by 2 and will be docked 3 schollies per infraction, 6 total, for the 2016 incoming class.

I planned to play a grip of SR scrubs (the original class) in the bowl game to get them stats so they wouldn't redshirt. I proceeded to get my ass kicked in the bowl game and never thought about putting them in.

• Like Like x 2
  13. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I don't know I think the infractions committe needs to rule on this clear disregard of rules and regulations.