Over/Under Segment

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    On this episode of Numbers Never* Lie we will play America's favorite game over/under. Joining me today will be Michael Smith and "The Coach" Herm Edwards and I'm Charissa Thompson. Let's get the action started.​
    Question 1) Over/Under 65 million dollars for FA DE Haloti Ngata? Coach we will start with you.​
    Over, Ngata is arguably the best free agent available in this class, and will demand the high money and with the way some teams are going to free spending I see him surpassing 65 million. You just don't find a player of that calibur hitting free agent often.
    Over, I'm also thinking that 65 million is a definitely achievable number and there are a few teams that have already contacted Ngata's agent in regards to his interest in their team so the action is already picking up. I expect him to get the biggest contract on the free agent market.
    Question 2) Over/Under 5 WR's taken in the first round on Sunday's TMFL draft?
    Under, there just isn't that much first round talent at WR to be taken with five in the first round, in my opinion I see 3 coming off the board in the first round.
    Even, I think there will be exactly 5 taken in the first round this is one of those positions where a player gets taken and then a second and before you know it there is a huge run on WR's, in the past TMFL draft's we have seen instances of 7, 4, 5, 6, WR's taken in subsequent drafts.
    Coach throwing out the stats on me there.
    Well being the guest on the show Michael gotta try to live up to the show's name.
    Last question, Over/Under 6 draft day moves of draft picks?
    Over, given the ferocity of moves that have come in the past, in the previous draft's 9 moves last year, 11 moves the year before, 6 moves before that. I see there a flurry of moves happening on draft day.
    I gotta agree with Michael, over. Teams get nervous about a certain individual that they want coming off the board so they tend to jump up to get him and make sure they get their guy.
    Very interesting gentlemen, Coach thank you for joining us and Michael a pleasure as always and don't forget, you can try to fool people with words, but in the end Numbers Never* Lie.

• Like Like x 5