Overdrive Content

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Fmode11, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I would like to offer up, now that we are gaining steam with a couple new coaches, new content features going forward. The idea is, you pick something you would like to follow and post about the league throughout the season. For example, in another OD I run Freshman of the Year. I manage posting stats, etc for each USER team's candidate and then put together a vote at the end of the year.

For reference: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/2016-the-legacy-freshman-of-the-year-vote.92770/

Feel free to offer idea, opinions, etc. The more generated content posted on the forums the better experience we all have.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I like the idea of this. We started out with assignments for content but it seemed to die out pretty quickly. I'm up for it though.

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

jonskinny12
    Cortney Wiggins
    thecajunnacho78
    clayandlbf
    Raidernation
    C Young
    eberdeeber
    @UGADaWgS02

Can we start with game summaries? These can be elaborate as you'd like but at minimum and small paragraph describing highlights, stats, video, etc. Be creative. These are great to get a feel for other things going on in the league. It will also had significantly to the overall interest in the league.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Yeah kinda like that summarized ass kicking of the Arkansas Michigan State game ? I got you covered. :D

5. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

Yeah I was actually gonna do a game write up for my two games i've played so far. A little QB controversy going on in Lincoln.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

As far as game summaries went, when we started out and had good membership, we had a requirement for game summaries for user vs user games. And then any extra was even better.

I'm up for implementing that again.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

This has been named the "Stone Hands" game in East Lansing. The group has rebounded to pound Clemson and others in their wake. Hope to see those silly hogs down the road for redemption ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you