1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Overdrive Has 1 Opening (360)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by ClayRocks, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We are in Week 10 of season 1 and are losing our coach for Texas A&M. This gives us one opening in the SEC West. The teams available are:

- Texas A&M (currently ranked #6)
    - Ole Miss
    - Miss St.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I see you got this....

3. BigKing

Might be two openings.... If you'd like to join a league that isn't a new member league and will be around for the long hall, Let me know.

4. BigKing

Still one opening. Season 2 is starting in approximately 1 week, so this is the perfect time to get in.

5. BigKing

National Championship winner Texas A&M available......

6. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

I'll take a&m .looks like one of my leagues is bout to.go.under so if you'll have me ill take em

• Like Like x 1
  7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

clayandlbf and BigKing I think bigg dawgg would be a good addition for Overdrive. He's been real active at TSO since joining. I haven't had the chance to play him, but I've chatted with him a lot in the chat box, and he seems like a real good guy. the bigg dawgg Texas A&M is loaded. Plus, they're like kryptonite to a certain FSU user ;)