Overdrive, It's been fun

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Sep 26, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

To my fellow members of Overdrive:

After consulting with my dogs and my hoes, I've decided it's time to walk away. I've thought about this for a bit and decided tonight was the night I step down from being the mighty FSU coach. There is a time in life when you just don't fit anymore, even when you are awesome and still beat everyones ass. I've really enjoyed playing in this league and have met some great people. So goodbye everyone and good luck.

clayandlbf thank for inviting me to this league, it's been fun. I'll always remember how I always beat your ass, it's been a blast.

C Young you've been around and have always been solid. I'll also miss beating your ass and breaking your wideout's back.

Cocky Marine we've had plenty of good games, I'll always miss how you like to talk shit on people, but get nuts when they talk shit to you. Good times at the wedding, I banged your wife when you weren't looking......just kidding

eberdeeber Wayne I've talked shit on you for a while, all in good fun. It's a shame it wil take you a month to
    read this. Thanks for ruining my last run at the National Championship with our SIM.

Raidernation I'm glad you got back in this year. I've always enjoyed our games and you always had a good offensive plan, whether you executed it or not. I'm finally glad you realized safeties over the top is never a bad thing. Good luck hopefully in the National Championship.

jonskinny12 I don't believe I've had the opportunity to play you, but anyone that provides the content you do and signs up for Indiana is all right in my book.

themidnightrider13 & the bigg dawgg & MIZ_LOU84 I haven't played either of you or talked to you much, but hope you play the game the way it was meant to be played and have fun.

Jolts57 please don't think you caused my retirement; this was on the way, you might have just sped it up. My advice to you is learn to be a man, in the end it's what will make or break you in the real world. You still have time loose the sketchy whiney attitude you have.

Magoo it was good while it lasted, very disappointed in you the way you left.

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You suck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

• Like Like x 1
  4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

He's old guys.. Leave him be. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

6. C Young

C Young Walk On

Wow....leaving without a championship? Very unlike a "king" :)

7. Raidernation

Yeah the sim loss peeled his bikini wax ..... Guess he figured he had no shot with Marine in the ACC now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BigKing

Plenty of championships, just not in 13. It was getting old beating up on the lesser competition. :D

9. Raidernation

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Maybe a team change would have been a more appropriate response. Just sayin'. Guess you know you're nothing without FSU. ")

11. BigKing

Thanks Commish, maybe I'll try that out on you next time your off.

• Like Like x 1
  12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On