Overdrive looking for a few new members for 2013

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by BigKing, Jun 8, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Overdrive is looking to add a few new members to it's strong core for 2013. Our format will use three conferences, with two teams being in each division. Teams & Conference have not been finalized, but it appears that the conferences will be the ACC, Big10, & SEC. Team selection will be limited to 5 star teams and under.

If you are interested in joining, please post here, telling us about yourself and why you'd like to join Overdrive.

2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I am interested in joining. I am a die-hard Miami Hurricanes fan, and I've always loved playing college football. I am in the central time zone. I am a teacher, so my availability is evenings and weekends. I'm looking for a good sim league, which is why I joined TSO. I've run an OD for the past two seasons, and we play until the new game drops. I'm a dependable, dedicated sim player who always tries to give my opponent a good game. My gt is dj illmatic 23

3. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

What's up, I am interested in joining Overdrive (stating the obvious :D). I'm a 19 year old college student in Chicago, and I'm a huge sports fan, College Football and the NFL being my favorites. I'm currently undecided major-wise but I'm hoping to major in something computer-related or sports-related in the future.

My favorite college teams are the Oregon Ducks and Miami Hurricanes. I also like Notre Dame (always get to watch en here), Florida, and Michigan, and of course Illinois. Yeah, you can say I get around haha.

I'd like to join Overdrive because it looks like a friendly, yet competitive league. The biggest factor for me is whether the guys in the league are sim, and that is why I've joined TSO. I was in a couple random leagues last year where the commish booted guys who beat him or his friends, and I was in a league that was completely UN-sim; there was a game where Florida State's RB ran for 600 yards in one game! Haha, so mainly I'm looking for a sim league that's competitive and fun, and where good rivalries can be developed, and has constant communication, and it looks like Overdrive fits that bill.

4. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I'm also interested in joining this league. It looks like a fun league and I like the idea of a league spreading across a few conferences, creating big user vs user non-conference games in the regular season as well as a potential user vs user national championship game. I just joined the site today while looking for an online dynasty for NCAA 13, my info is here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-jonskinny12.78883/. I've been playing the NCAA series since 98 and have owned most of them.

My first team is Utah and my second is Michigan, but with the conference selections and 5 star limit neither of those are possible. I'd be willing to play as just about anyone in the conferences listed, though.

5. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Interested in joining a league for NCAA '13. Been around TSO for about 3 years and have been apart of other league for '11, '12. I have had difficult reasons to resign from some dynasties due to school. But, I only have student teaching left for this semester, which shall open up a lot of time for me to play and add to the dynasty in the forums. Let me know if you have any questions.

6. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

To clarify a little more so there is no misunderstanding, I am a huge Hurricane fan. However, I'm not one of those people that won't play unless it's with my team. I'm down to play with any team. I've been in an OD for three years now (1 as a member and 2 as a commish), and I've run all three until the release of the new version of NCAA.

7. BigKing

We will be reviewing those that show interest and should be in touch with you over the next week.

8. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

i'd be interested in throwing down

9. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

im also interested if you still have openings. thanks

10. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

Im intrested in joining i would really take any team but im intrested in tennessee

11. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I don't know if you guys are full or not but I may be interested if you have openings. I'm waiting to hear on a couple of leagues so just trying to see what my options are...Thanks!

12. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

if this is 360 ill be interested... my gt is LB Fitted im not picky on teams i use

13. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I am highly interested in joining your league. I was in TF: Shake 'n Bake last year for NCAA 12, but unfortunatly the commish tired of the game and the backup commish did the same not to long afterwards. I usually run my own personal dynasty with some friends each year as well as joining a dynasty here at TSO. My dynasty with friends lasted all the way to 2028 this year, so I am definitely dedicated. I just need a good league to play SIM football because its not quite as fun playing with my friends each year when im playing SIM and they to some degree cant seem to understand what that is about. So I am a dedicated fan of all the NCAA football games and would love to join your league and play SIM football. I am 28 years old and available almost always during the weekdays and on sunday to get my games played. The only day that may be hard for me to squeeze a game in is going to be saturday. I am a Florida Gator fan living amongst all these UGA fans here in Georgia, but I will play with any team available. I play enough ranked games with my favorite team, so its not problem for me at all to venture out and enjoy playing with another football program.

So if you guys still have availability please hit me up and let me know.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  14. BigKing

Overdrive is now full for the startup of 13. As we get closer to release there will be a waiting list thread created.