Overdrive NCAA '11 Xbox Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ClayRocks, Apr 6, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We are looking for a few quality members to join us in Overdrive. We have a good core group of players but have had a lot of turnover recently. We are looking for dedicated members who are not in too many other dyansties and are looking to play in Overdrive for the remainder of NCAA '11 and into NCAA '12.

Teams taken are:

Ohio St., Kentucky, Clemson, Temple, UCLA, & Pittsburgh

- All other teams as of now are available.

If you are interested please PM me.

1.) How many and what leagues are you in?
    2.) What is your availability?

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

3. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

I would be interested in joining this league, once my application is approved.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

OK. We are looking for members who to finish out NCAA '11 and continue through NCAA '12. When your app is approved, send me a PM with what team you are wanting to run with.

Clay

5. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Sounds good.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I am interested.

Currently I am in 1 dynasty: Real men of genius which is going strong, and League of Champions just shut down.

My 1st choice is FSU

8. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

I would be interested. I am getting kicked out of Legacy because I am not premier member. I may become premier but I like the non premier dynasties better. Where you at in the season? I just started a new one in Legacy, don't want to leave them hanging, but maybe I could start up when you guys end the season your in?

9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

ajtev21, we are starting the off season tomorrow night at 8pm. I'm sure Clay will hit you up with an invite.

10. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

this is one of the dynastys i wanted to be in for ncaa 12,are you still full? if not hit me up on my GT-ColdDarkendSoul

also i know the commish had somethings comeup and could not be as active as he needed to be.So will this dynasty be really active for ncaa 12?

11. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

The slider set you play on is very close to the one I use, so I feel like this would be a good fit for me. However, I am waiting for my membership to be approved.

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We will be active for NCAA 12. We currently have one spot open. PM me with if you are interested.

- How many dynasties are you currently in?
    - Availability?
    - Gamertag

13. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

- How many dynasties are you currently in? I am in 4 dynastys 2 of them i run the other 2 are ones i have been in for months

- Availability? I am online in the mornings from anywhere from 10am-1:15pm est.. I go to work from 2pm to 11:30pm est (5days a week) i get home at 11:45pm est every night on weekdays.. I am off on weekends and i am online most of the time..

- Gamertag- ColdDarkendSoul