Overrated/Underrated

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Overrated
    Player -- Dwight Howard not nearly as effective as i thought he would be...
    Team -- Hornets -- dont believe the Hype... we got some big flaws..

Underrated
    Player -- Josh Smith... should be getting some MVP consideration... he is a monster...
    Team -- Cavs, they are the best team i have faced so far...

• Like Like x 1
  3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Overrated​
    Player- Austin Rivers: I'm impressed with what JrRawlins is able to do with him considering his ratings, but I don't think he deserves the hype he gets around the Baseline. Eric Gordon is the player I fear on that team.​
    Team- Brooklyn Nets: No, I'm not pulling a Dru50 and sandbagging. Yes, I'm great at 2K (humbly speaking of course:) ), and yes I kick the shit out of the CPU every game. I've beaten some users by big margins, but I'm far from unbeatable. Many of my user games have been tight contests, and several guys have beaten me. I'm two Deron Williams game winners away from having a couple of more user loses. ​
    Underrated- Joe Johnson- I don't think Joe gets enough love from the rest of the league. He's the leading scorer for my team, but is completely overshadowed by D Will. He is as consistent as they come, and is the biggest factor in my team's record.​
    Team- Cleveland Cavilers- JFace907 has done an amazing job with that team. I was impressed with the adjustments he made in our second game, in which he beat me going away. ​

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Overrated:
    Player - LaMarcus Aldridge. I've never really feared him. Nic Batum has always been the guy who keeps me up at night.

Team - Atlanta Hawks. That's right Bucs i'm callin you out. See ya in the playoffs!

Underrated:
    Player - Damian Lillard. BBJ is ballin with this kid. He will be the key to a long Blazers playoff run.

Team - Pacers. If sonn can limit turnovers and bad shots, this team is dangerous. Can play at either a fast or slow pace with a very dynamic roster. Paul George will need to be a star in the playoffs for this team to make a deep run and i think he can do it.

5. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

To: Quicken Loans Arena, Do not open until Game 1.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. sonn

sonn Walk On

Stupid shots are an important part of my offense.

• Like Like x 1
  7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This is more the users fault than Dwight's!