Owner Checklist for AGS Season 1 Kickoff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Alright Guys,

As league manager steadily finalizes all of its features, you will need to keep put the following into consideration. Salary Cap numbers will be updated this weekend so when that takes place we will be ready to do the following;

#1. Every team must be under $120M

#2. You have permission to drop to no less than 52 players. For these drops you will NOT incur a 50% cap hit penalty. All subsequent releases after the start of the season will incur a 50% cap hit penalty for the life of the players contract.

#2. Once all human players and cpu players are under $120M we will be set to being the season. Keep in mind that the CPU teams will be releasing players as well, if necessary, to get under the salary cap. This CPU release process will be conducted by the trade committee David, Tuco, JCA, and myself.

#3. Until League Manager is fully functional, The FA process will permit as follows;
    1. You must locate the FA on league manager
    2. View the player card to look for his asking salary for year 1
    3. All FA's signed will be to a 1 year contract, only after that can you sign a player to a multi-year deal
    4. Start a thread in the AGS forums titled such as this... WR Terrell Owens 85 OVR.
    5. Send a PM with David and myself included with your highest offer, you can only submit this once so it is important that you treat this as the highest you will go, sort of like ebay.
    6. Once the thread is started, all other teams in the AGS have 24 hrs to post they are submitting an offer. They must also PM david or myself.
    7. At the end of the 24 hour period the highest bidder wins for the bid price. If nobody bids, the player is awarded at asking price to the signing organization
    #4. There are position restrictions so make sure to double check your releases on LM and the console to make sure you have an eligible roster
    #5. Trades. Feel free to talk about and negotiate trades as now that we have the official AGS roster, we can evaluate accordingly
    #6. Lasty, if you have any questions please contact David or myself.
    Thanks!
    Frisk

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

This is gonna b interesting, is there an eta when LM gonna be ready?