Ox

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 3, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ox

So what do we do with this cat?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I chatted at length with him on AIM about this. While I will say he did a lot of angry complaining (which I did tell him was not going to do any good), I felt like he did make a few points as far as trying to be less cheesy. He also wanted to AIM you Nate and talk to you and apologize about his actions.

I definitely think that calling the commissioner out on the forums is bad taste. I think he needs a last chance as he is an active owner on the forums and in game. With that in mind he deserves one more shot, but he has to be warned not only about his play but about his temper in posts and what not. Posting, just like playing, falls under the respect faction, and if he is unwilling to bend in that fashion then I will not feel bad about kicking him to the curb.

However, I do think that he is passionate about this league, and if that passion can be muzzled, he's a great owner.

A final warning based not only on gameplay but the respect factor on boards will suffice in my opinion. And if he doesn't accept that, it's his decision.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I agree 100% with Winuvas.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Man, that is why I didn't say anything to him last night. I didn't want to start anything like this. I have a PM from him titled "REALLY??". I am guessing that I don't want to read that. I didn't know when I said it that it would get him a warning. I was just pointing out that's all he did in the game in response to what Cade said about the Skins. I remember someone else bringing it up about Chris Johnson so I thought it was relevant to put in the owners thread. Didn't think it would cause him to do all of this. Should have just kept it to myself. Really sorry guys. Didn't want you to have to deal with this because of me.

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

give him week 2 and if we see more cheese....send him for a hike

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i removed the warning. i hate dealing with this kinda crap too

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I know I'm getting to the party late here. . .

But I agree that he should be booted to the curb for this. He is an active owner and I think a good guy too.

However, he is the 2nd cheesiest owner I've played (next to OBwhite). So I can understad weblink's complaints. I haven't played him since mid last season so maybe he's fixed the things I complained about (throwin outside of the numbers, scrambling too much, too many quick throws to CJ).

Anyway, just my two cents.