1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Pac 10 Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 12, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Pac 10 Talk

Discuss the Pac 10 but keep it clean. Friendly trash talk is welcome but do not take it too far.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Kind of a dull week 1 for my team on the field, but I am excited about both of my quick sign prospects in week 1. I locked up a 4 star WR (who was the #1 recruit I targeted) and a 3-star FS. The WR is 6'7'' and runs a 4.38. He also has a pretty good spectacular catch rating and route running, but his actual catch rating is pretty low. I will probably redshirt him next year in hopes his hands improve a bit the following offseason. The FS is just a 3-star but is well rounded in pretty much all stats, including sub 4.40 speed (I can't recall his exact 40 time). He also may be a redshirt in 2010 but should eventually develop into a starter or at least a super-sub.

3. controllerabuser

holy cow, 6'7... beware pac 10 dbs... shaq is coming lol

4. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

ASU has a quarterback at 6'8" ... he's a freshman. Obviously, he's got the shirt this year. 79 OVR and 64 speed .. watch out for him

5. controllerabuser

wowsers.. don't think any d lineman will be swatting his passes