Pac 12 Awards

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by BakerWildcat7, Dec 12, 2011.

1. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

So I wanna get a tradition goin at the end of each season.... The way it will work is we will have five categories: Coach of the Year, Off Player of the Year, Def Player of the Year, Overachiever of the Year, and Newcomer of the Year.

I will select 3 players for each category and then each coach gets to vote on one guy, for each award.... Oh u can vote for urself or one of ur players ;-)....

At the end I'll talley the votes and the winners will be announced after conf champ week ( any ties will be decided on by our commish, and myself cuz we un-biased of course lol)

What do u ladies think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Sounds pretty damn good lol

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I knew eventually one of you bums would get a bright idea! :D

So what information do you need from us? Set it up and it'll be an awesome tradition for sure. Are you selecting who we vote on? Are we? If so how will that process be done?

Also some of these awards need to be specified on whether or not they are for players only, coaches only, or both. As I said, when you figure out the logistics and communicate it to everyone, this should be a thing of beauty!

4. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Well the only award for coaches is the coy award, the others are for players..... Newcomer is for fresman only this season and after that freshman and juco transfers. Over achiever is for players who are rated 75 and below that have outstanding seasons stat wise .... u guys could start throwin out names that would help me in my search

5. IrishBearcat

Throwing out names would give away our votes, perhaps YOU should come up with a list of 5 of the top candidates for all awards and we'll vote. :)

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Doesn't have to be ur players just guys u've seen while playing through the season lol

7. IrishBearcat

Alright, start us off :D