Pac-12 Champion Cal Sneaks into National Championship!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 24, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Cal's 38-0 victory over Colorado in the Pac-12 Championship surprised many. Stuck at #5 in the BCS pundits tabbed the Golden Bears as a National Championship long-shot at best.

Head Coach IrishBeacat and his squad woke up with a colossal surprise; a bid to the National Championship!

This will be the second time in Coach IrishBearcat's coaching enture that he has gotten the Golden Bears into the NC game with a two loss team. It marks the first time a school has been there twice with two losses in NCAA history.

Cal's Pac-12 Championship is also IrishBearcat's first.

"This team has had another magical season," said Coach IrishBeacat, "our ability to handle adversity is why we're getting a shot at Bama for all the marbles."

-Cougars-
    I Peench
    BakerWildcat7
    Bucs
    iBleedOrange247

Bowl games are here. Alwaysfly & moparjoe your invites have been sent. Advance max for bowl games will be Wednesday at 7 PM EST. (May extend this depending on off-season date).

2. IrishBearcat

I Peench

Had to boot you, forgot everyone needs to CREATE a head Coach. Please do so. Sending a new invite.

3. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

hey send me invite again first time I forgot to make a coach

4. IrishBearcat

Doing so now.

5. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

The Utes head coach Always fly got to coach his first game of the season to bad it was a bowl game vs a very high power offense Kansas State. Kansas State went up 14-0 due to Jeff Anderson two passing touchdowns. After the Utes defense steps up and does not let them score rest of the game. Craig Mitchell was Utes defense player of the game he had 2 tackles and 2 interceptions. The Utes offense had some bright parts and others were just sickening. Nixon was good with 11-26 153 yards but one int. The Utes were in the redzone 2 times and the offense line gave up getting Nixon laid out. The Utes kicked 3 FG to finish the game 14-9. The future looks bright for Utah with Nixon coming back as a senior and DeLoach also going be stronger. Look for coach Fly to look for offensive linemen in the off-season and next season.

Kansas State 14
    Utah 9

• Like Like x 1
  6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Tough loss there, hate it when that crap happens...can never get that offense train rolling to get in the endzone, good D though after you got down.

7. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

Ya but on defense I use to play as the lb all the time but last few weeks I have been controlling a cb and I'm having a lot of succes but we will see how much succes when I play you or others lol

8. IrishBearcat

Defensive game. Looks like you really figured them out after the first two TDs. Good news is a new season is right around the corner for a fresh start.

Can't believe I snuck into the National Championship game AGAIN. Hopefully I can pull off a win against a very talented Bama squad.

9. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I didn't create a coach either.

10. IrishBearcat

Good to hear. Everyone needs to create a coach as I stated above so you did the right thing.

Apologies for not saying so earlier.