Pac-12 Pre-Season S1

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 26, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Advance Max: Sunday @ 5PM EST
    [​IMG]
    Some notes:
    • We'll be using "CK11" rosters
    • You don't have to setup your board (You can week 1), simply need to redshirt
    • You'll need to fill out Pre-Season Survey prior to Week 1 kickoff
    • Schedules will be left alone (minus switching out FCS teams for weak opponents)
    • We've been off for a bit, but we'll be sticking to same expectations
    • Summaries are still required after all games (minus user losses) and must be caught up before kicking off your next game
    • I'd like to addtionally stress 48 max and activity/content
    I'll only be texting everyone when we have early advances as I let you guys know earlier. Quite excited to be back. Hey Oshiomogho, perhaps we could get some new avatars and banners for our Pac-12 league if you get some time... :D

I'd actually like a Notre Dame one to represent if you end up doing them!

I like the division splits, glad my rivalry with Noffke will be happening every season in the North as well as fuzzball. Cougar and Baker will have their rivalry renewed, and we never know what we're going to get from Mr. Oshio. ;)

I'm hoping we have a sufficient amount of user games, we're only guarunteed 2 per season but can have up to 5 depending on which non-division opponents we draw with our schedule.

Legendary Veterans is back, and it feels goooooood! Let's get back to business ladies.

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

why hello sir

i should be able to get avatars out, its only 5 guys and i dont even think everyone wants one anyway. Ill see how things go. this week may or may not be a busy week for me, waiting to hear from my work.

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

just spent an hour or 2 editing up my roster. I looked at a bunch of game photos to get key player uniforms right. some players numbers were wrong

I even learned some history on my HB. hes somehow the best HB on my roster, even has an 81 AWR yet hasnt played a snap of college football. He played professional rugby at the age of 16 and even played in the 2007 Rugby World Cup. He played international in France in 2009 before returning to the states the next year. His teammate was the rugby coach at Utah and convinced him to play rugby there. and this summer he was convinced to try out for the football team and is now a HB for the Utes. He was a star of camp but couldnt win the starting job from JUCO transfer John White. He may still be my starter tho

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

Not going to be able to advance until 6/615 EST. I'm going to recover Baker's tag and redshirt for him. Just giving everyone a heads up.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

IrishBearcat

You may have mentioned this already, but are you going to go after more people for the league, or keep it small? Just wondering.

6. IrishBearcat

Ideally we'd like to add 2 more members in the future. We would want quality members who get along with everyone within the group.