Pace *everyone vote*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 3, 2011.

?

Advance Pace?

1. 2 days advances for CPU games, still 3 for user games

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. 3 days always

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I think we have the potential to move much faster. I am giving the option to change to 2 day advances for CPU games, but you will still have the 3 day window to get your user games in IF needed.

I figure its better to get 2-3 more seasons in, in exchange for missing a few CPU games if you do. You can always sim online or have a sub if you are out of town.

So if we get majority, going forward we will change to 2 day advance deadlines, which will allow for the 3rd extra day if you guys need it to schedule a user game.

2. Hova

post what you voted as well.

3. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I picked 3 days always, but I am OK if the majority does 2 day CPU 3 day user. I just like to have the luxury of having the extra day if need be.

• Like Like x 1
  4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I picked 3 days always. I started going to the gym again and I'm going to be coaching youth wrestling a couple nights a week. It may be difficult for me to advance every other day. I will go along with the decision to go to 2 days, if that is the majority.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I voted 2 but I'm fine with either option. In T3 we are pretty much on 48 hour advance schedule, with most weeks completed in under 24 hours. I almost always have a game to play in that league.

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I voted 3 days always, the last couple of weeks have shown that we can easily do it in less when it mostly/all cpu games, but I like having the window just in case something pops up.

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Voted 3, but don't mind either way.

The extra day is nice to have if needed, but I do think that if we're just waiting on one person and will need to wait a while to get it played, we should just sim it and move on unless it's a really big game.

8. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I voted for 3 days, but 2 days would also be fine.

9. Hova

I just dont want to be waiting on one person 3 days, if you really need the 3rd day I would just like to know when you will be playing and it wont be a problem.

10. Hova

alright we will stick with 3, but If I notify you that you are one of the last ones and I hear nothing for 24 hours and we are waiting on just you, expect it to be advanced.

11. MoonBBad

The other thing you should track in my opinion is if it's the same members every week that we are waiting till the last minute on. Everyone has stuff going on, I get that, but of we are waiting on the same member(s) every week then that is a problem.

Just my .02.

• Like Like x 2
  12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I know I am the huge outsider on this vote as I am not around as much, but I have tried to stay on top of stuff as best i can.

I do bring my XBox on the road with me to try and hook up in hotel rooms but it is tough. I voted for 2 with the option for 3. Most likely, if I can't get a game in, in 2 nights, a 3rd won't make much of a difference.

HovaTheGodMC

Going forward, if I am the last one, can you PM me? I know this is a bit of a pain but you are 100 times more likely to catch me via PM than via an alert in the forum (i check from my phone more than going on a computer while on the road) and I don't get alerts until hours later. This really goes for any member that notices I am the last or near last one. A PM will get into my e-mail and I can respond from there.

13. Hova

sure. I can do that or even text you if youd like

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Maybe I am spoiled by T3 pace as of late, but this league seems to be moving at a snail's pace. We started the season on November 8 and have at least one more week of games before conference championship week. 3 day advances are fine if they are the exception, but every week has been 2.5 to 3 days.

15. MoonBBad

Agreed

16. Hova

I agree as well, its not hard to play 1 CPU game every 48 hours. You should be playing this game before any other NCAA league as well, except for brave who we never really wait on. I will keep pushing everyone.