Packers Above .500 after 3 games

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Mugga, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Oct 30, 2013
    image.jpeg After a sim Win game against the Bears the Packers had there next calendar game circled once the schedules were put out.We all remember how last season ended in Green Bay.
    Week 2 Seattle came into Greenbay and the Packers had a lot to prove but they did not prove it this week they we're off on both sides of the ball ,they could not get it clicking they were embarrassed in front of there home crowd I think I even seen a child crying in the stands they got beat so bad.Seahawks Won 30-7 a reporter interviewed linebacker Julius Peppers and he said this is the second time this team embarrassed us and I quote " THIS IS THE LAST TIME THIS TEAM WILL BE OUT PLAYED ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD" and walked away.That Monday there was a players only meeting held as well as several coaches only meetings we don't know what was said but we could only imagine.
    Week 3 the Kansas City Chiefs came into to play the humbled 1-1 Packers with so much to prove with only two games played they felt like they had there backs against the walls.GreenBays offense set the pace of the game scoring early from there this game was a complete shootout.The Chiefs Travis Kelce had a monster game 6 receptions for 104 yards and 2 touchdowns if u had him starting on your fantasy team you were pleased with his efforts in today's game.Jamal Charles couldn't really get the ball rolling with only 11 carries for 40 yards the Packers won the game 31-24 thanks to the defense getting three interceptions this game. Aaron Rodgers look so much more relaxed this game compared to last weeks but the game ball went to Sam Shields with two game changing interceptions. Packers walk out of week three 2-1.
    • Like Like x 1