Packers and Eagles Trade

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Packers and Eagles Trade

Packers Trade:

Ryan Grant (HB)
    Clay Matthews (ROLB)

for

Eagles:

Brian Westbrook (HB)
    Omar Gaither (ROLB)

Packers Agree

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

eagles agree

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

Vote = yes

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i would actually like to back out of this trade. i think the 1st year @ least i wanna jus use my stock team. so ill have to hold out on this one for year 1

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Thats bs i dont think backing out should be allowed especially since its been agreed upon for so long and if it woulda been voted yes which it prolly woulda hed have no choice anyway its not realistic at all i hope hes not allowed to backout and its voted on fairly and not on the basis that he now wants to back out after agreeing for almost 1 week

6. score23

score23 Walk On

i think once a deal is done and both sides agree, it's a done deal and you already have people voting on the trade. Sorry man but you should thought long and hard before agreeing on the trade...

7. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

I have to agree on that. Once its agreed on by both teams in the thread then its a done deal until the TC votes and makes the final decision. I do think though the TC should make decisions alot faster as we move forward from this point on. Some of these trades have been proposed for almost a week and no decision has been made, especially with us doing the free agent draft. These trades may decide what certain teams want to do in the FA draft.

8. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yea i agree this process should move along alot faster so this wont happen especially since were aimin to start tomorrow

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

guess ill take control and PM every member with there decision on every trade

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Good lol

11. Hova

i messaged every trade committee member to tell me there picks, one i have them all i will post in each thread the result

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

and he offered me the trade..

13. Hova

Trade accepted by a 3-1 Vote

14. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

how can u say just cus i agree it has to go through. that jus means i agree in principal. until the actual trade goes through it isnt final. i could see if i made the actual trade then said no i want to take em back, but the trade never actually went through yet where players are on different teams. so how is it just automatically a final trade?

15. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

If you put a trade up as an agreed upon deal between you and another team, it should stay. Mostly because you are wasting the time of the TC, who could be getting to other serious trades.

16. Hova

saying you agree is like signing to the trade

17. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol there are not that many trades 1st off, 2nd when i said it only 1 person had even reviewed it. i mean if sixth makes me do it then fuck it i will, but i jus rather keep my team stock personally.

18. keithparker

keithparker Guest

when you agree to a trade it is final. then its sent to the trade commitee to be approved or denied.

19. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I agree 100%. I really don't want to see proposed trades accepted by both parties, then sent to the TC, them approve it, then one of the trade parties backs out. That's not cool.

20. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

ah well. guess i wont be a poor sport about it. jus decided too damn late to keep a stock team cus its hard to get a rhythm with all kinda trades goin on. but ill send the trade proposal when i get online again. and we can start week 1 today right?