1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Packers Come From Behind to Defeat Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Mar 10, 2013.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

The Packers were dominated through the majority of 3 quarters, but were able to overcome a ten point deficit to steal a win against the undefeated Titans. OLB Jarret Johnson had a great game, returning a fumble for a touchdown and giving his team a huge spark. WR Greg Jennings was the statistical leader, grabbing 7 balls for 130 yards and a touchdown. Randall Cobb had two big catches on the winning drive and Clay Matthews had 4 tackles and a pick.

good game brizz98 I got lucky on the fumble....I basically lost the same way last week, so I guess what goes around, comes around. Good luck the rest of the way

2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Wow, looks like matthews lateraled it back and that should of been a fumble, but the play was then called dead.

3. dakota7

He was actually credited with a incomplete forward pass.

4. dakota7

Fwiw, I didn't intentionally lateral. I accidently hit that button.. (LT or LB or whatever)

5. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Great game man. I was fun.

• Like Like x 1