Packers vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 27
    [​IMG] 41

The San Diego Super Chargers traveled to Green Bay to take on the Packers. The game was back and forth, as neither defense could establish itself. The Packers were able to score on 2 Greg Jennings receptions and the Chargers were fueled by 3 Phillip Rivers' touchdown passes. The game broke open at the close of the first half, as Clay Matthews was able to register a strip sack on Rivers and OLB Nick Perry recovered the ball and returned it about 60 yards for the score. Following a SD interception, the Packers had the ball at about mid-field. The Pack called a timeout with 2 seconds left to try a hail mary. Rodgers threw the ball about 60 yards in the air and Randall Cobb made a spectacular catch to come down with it. It was incredibly lucky, but it changed the entire game. The 2 score lead was too much for the Chargers to overcome, as the Pack opened the 2nd half with a field goal to extend the lead to 3 possessions.

good game Danny I got very lucky at the end of the half, I didn't really intend to even throw the hail mary, I was going to just let the clock run after the draw play. I kind of just took a shot there on a whim. Good luck the rest of the season.

GBSDS2.PNG
    GBSDSTATS.PNG
    GBSDSTATS2.PNG

2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

This was a fun game and the Chargers were a little more successful in the air in this one but a few costly turnovers and the hail marry play really took the wind out of the Chargers sails. The sack/fumble/td hurt, but the hail marry was the crazy! That was the first time I have seen that and it really changed the momentum of the game. GG dakota7

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

The funny thing about the hail mary, I was throwing to someone else and tried to user him for the catch. Cobb took it away from me!

• Like Like x 1