1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Packers vs Jaguars

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Oct 14, 2012.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 13
    [​IMG] 24

Packers climb back to .500

The Packers finished off the first half of the season with a much needed win against the visiting Jacksonville Jaguars. The Pack used a suffocating, big play defense to fuel the victory. The Pack was able to force 4 interceptions and 2 sacks. However, MJD had a big day, finishing with 153 yards on only 11 carries. The Pack was able to limit his damage by jumping out to a early 17-0 lead, forcing the Jags to pass a little more than they probably would have liked. HB James Starks led the way for Green Bay, scoring all 3 touchdowns and rushing for 106 yards. The Pack takes on Arizona next week.

good game Boom29 Thanks for playing early yesterday. The turnovers were definitely the difference, I felt as if anytime MJD touched the ball he could've broken it.

gbjax.PNG

2. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Ya, good game. Turnovers were definitely the biggest difference. I think my defense played well, but they were just put in too many tough situations. I didn't expect you to run the ball as much as you did, so good job actually running the ball throughout the game.