Packers...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 16, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Packers...

who should be awareded the pack. one guy pulled his name back out of the hat, irod has already gotten to swap this season, and the other two are fairly new. rams is brand new and browns have been here a few weeks. if i remember browns have swapped already, or have they?

if they havent then they get my vote to swap. if they have then rams get my vote.

the more i think about it the more i think jethro got the browns and have stuck it out for a few weeks.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

jethro is a dedicated player that will be here to stay...let him switch BUT he goes to bottom of list for switching again

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think most fair way would be to do it randomly. Don't know how you could do that but...that would be best way. Completely out of our hands that way and no one could complain.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I don't believe Jethro has changed teams. He gets my vote. Doing it random is a fine idea too. though it should be between Jethro and Dritsch just because Irod as switched once already.

5. natedawg212000

jethro has been with browns from the beginning of entering the OMFL. he will be awarded the packers tonight when i get back home from church.

6. natedawg212000

i heard from pack. i feel bad for the dude, but imo there is NO reason to just disappear for 2 weeks.

Nate,
    Sorry for just now getting to you. I just had a child hood and close
    family friend die from a drug overdose and have been completely tied
    up with that as well as work for the last week. I wish you would not
    kick me out of the league. you will have no more problems for me. It
    has just been a hectic 2 weeks with work and now the death of a
    friend. I just signed on psn for the first time in a week and saw your
    messages. Want to stay in league. Let me know and so sorry man.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I say he could get back in, but he has to take what is left over. I feel bad for the guy as well. Least he should stay in league, but not as Pack owner.

8. natedawg212000

i told him he could have waiting list or browns.

9. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I say we either do what Winuvas mentioned or we let him keep the Packers but this is last warning. 1 mess up and he's gone.

10. natedawg212000

its too late for the packers. i've handed them over to a new owner already. the guys been MIA for 2 weeks worth of games. I really don't feel sorry for him about that, plus he done the same crap to us when we first started the league. it takes 1 min to write a email explaining why he is MIA. he didnt, i gave him until this morning, i emailed him yesterday, psn'ed him, pm'ed him, everything, no response until after i replaced him.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I think the waiting list/new team is a good compromise. That is a tough situation. On one hand a death is bad and I can;t imagine his pain. I am sure he was not thinking about Madden. On the other hand though, a decision had to be made regarding the team. We could not just sit around and wait.

12. natedawg212000

i do understand a death is bad, but people also make commitments. two weeks and a single email, post, or pm couldn't suffice? he has been on psn according to his last log in date on psn. i see both angles i suppose. i've recently had several close deaths this year in our family. madden doesn't come first but i also know that there are other men who take time out of their families and schedules to play. its a hobby and guys need to respect each others time. Disappearing for 2 weeks just doesn't cut it.

i have psn'ed him and emailed him with no response. he's done this before to use (just disappear for 2 weeks) and he even said the death was more recent, but he had just been working a lot. who doesn't work a lot? he could have posted. when i hear back from him, if i hear back from him i'll let you guys know.

13. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I support your decision. Sucks for him, but we have to keep things moving.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm with you as well.

15. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I approve this message!