Padding Stats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Padding Stats

Guys 1 warning, I see padding of stats and I will reset your scores and it will be simmed next one you are getting booted. Please lets be somewhat realistic here. Some guys are getting a tad ridiculous. If you are up big, put in your subs. Plain and simple.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

was thinking the same good post

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ya lol...Sim ball means sim stats...people dont realize that

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Sometimes what happens is my runner could have 150 yards in the first half of a game due to my play style and only be up 14 or 21 when the game is still in reach for the computer. I understand the sim stats but just something to look out for when looking at stats. The 300 yard games in real life are super rare i know... but so is sam bradford throwing a bullet pass 40 yards for a td while he's halfway to the ground during a sack attempt ;).

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Umm, are not talking about that game I'm talking about your score when you are beating the computer by 41 points. Take the guy out period end of story. QUIT running up points, it is very annoying. No more 60 point games either. I want to put a cap of 50 points. The computer is going to do what the computer does fine but I have never seen the computer put up 60 points 2 straight weeks and run for 300 + yards.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

If you are in a game where the scores are close...then i dont see the problem at all with gettin 800 yards with a guy in a game lol .....if hes beasting in a close game u wont see me complain........but if you are clearly the victor

Take your starters out, no reason to pad them stats then.....plus u will look really stupid if ur starting QB or sum1 goes down in a 4 th quarter blow out lol

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm not making a big deal of it cause i understand the need for sportsmanship between players, i'm just trying to build up nebraska as a power school again and have myself as the coach be a good villain in this dynasty. I think it'd make it more fun. Of course i'd still abide by the rules and such (like not running so much and passing more when up 20+) and the recruiting stuff i'm cool with as well. I really like this dynasty and think it's gonna last awhile.

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

your a villain of mines already you took away alot of recruits from me this year

9. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Just to let you guys know you can look at my back up running back got over 200 yards rushing so im not padding oregon starter stats, sometimes i have hit 200 yards rushing in the first half with him and only been up 7, I always take out in the 4th quarter when up by 2 scores and sometimes i take him out after the first half, but i can't help it when my back up comes in and beaks a 99 yard run after he just broke a 88 yard run, yards build up quick. My last game i was 12-15 passing for 180 yards annd both back ran for over 200, and the game where my starting rb was over 300 was because i was up and couldnt pass the ball with out getting unsportsmanship and both my backups were hurt

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Well just to point out some facts
    Einstien 313

Stanford: Blount 447 Yards score= 59-20 he def shoulda came out here. fb wr other hb

ASU: 301 yds 52-31 he was scoring in the third....u were up 49-24 in third he shoulda been out here.

Arizona 339 yds 59-31 42-24 starting the third same as above.

if u can break 100 yards with back ups.......then u should run them more in the second half especially with those scores

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

as for nebraska

all i can see is the last two games where u were up big and helu was scoring late

other than that most games have been pretty close.

12. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Question just for clarification, when i'm up 20+ points against a user in a game from now on, if i get there from running the ball mostly, what do i do for the rest of the game? I'd imagine starting to pass the ball would be "unsportsmanlike" and i've been told to diversify from just running all the time so what would be the proper procedure. I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings or come off unsportsmanlike.

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

switch to another runningback its not about the points about the stats

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

also,
    20+ on a user depends

if its early in the game id say play ur game because they can come back

late in the game...well the user should understand that u are using clock management and they couldnt be mad or they wouldnt get anywhere if they voiced it neways

15. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

the times he was scoring in the third my one back up was injured and my other was subbed out by the coach for being tired an they were 1 yard plunges

16. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I'll sub him out more and more but like i was saying when they get back within two scores i put him in

17. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Alright cool just checking.

18. DC

DC Shake n Bake

well i gave u the statistics.........not much else i can do ...its in bucsfan hands now

19. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It is not my hands, it's in everybody's hands. The rule stands, you pad stats I am erasing your games. It happenes again your gone. How is it 8 or 9 guys can do it and 2 are having a hard time with it? Don't get offended if you think I am talking about you just fix it. Plain and simple.

20. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Padding stats???? Hell, I'll be happy just for my guys to hold on to the ball to sustain a worthwhile drive...but, we're getting there. The game against UCLA, I'm happy to announce, no fumbles by the Trojans...just some bad reads and passes by QB Barkley (who is in the game I believe as QB Garrett Green)...his AWR is very low and his THP=82, while his THA 84...shoot with numbers like that, I'd be better off inserting my sorry A _ _ kicker (overall KAC=76) in as QB. So with him in...it's hit or miss...but when he misses IT'S REALLY, REALLY BAD!

21. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you should edit his name, also Kodi Burns has worst ACC than green but i learned what passes he can throw and what to stay away from so its cool now