1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

painful

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 19, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

beat fcs 48-17 only to freeze in exiting screen and now apparently not counting. so painful to replay this garbage.

2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

That sucks, the whole game vs Baylor it would pause for a sec and every time my heart would skip hoping i would not have to replay the game.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I had the same thing in all my games, Bonner. But during the Cincy game I was praying for a freeze. Cause I laid a :doodie:.

4. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Had the same thing happen last night against an FCS team. Originally won 44-6. I honestly did not want to play a freakin' FCS game again after a long Monday so I simmed the 2nd game (I know simming is against the rules, but I thought an FCS game wouldn't matter).

game freeze.jpg game freeze 2.jpg

5. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

By the way Bonner...your special content article prediction was looking dead on in that 1st game! Ladarius Green finally had his breakout game you predicted.

• Like Like x 1