Pancakes

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Nov 9, 2011.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm sure I've asked this before, but how do you guys get panackes? This season, through 13 games, my team has a total of 2 pancakes. Yes, you read that correctly. Two pancakes. Here are everyone's totals:
    Team Pancakes Notes
    Washington 125 4 guys with 20+
    Tennessee 62 14 different players
    Michigan 58 23 by LT
    Wisconsin 43 16 different guys
    Stanford 39
    Georgia 27
    Ole Miss 23 12 different players
    MSU 17
    Arkansas 13
    Arizona 10
    Northwestern 4
    ASU 2 1 by an O-lineman

Now I know that some of you have taken sims which will inflate your numbers, but I know some of you haven't simmed any and still have at least an okay number of pancakes. Since I'm convinced that stats play a part in progression, I'd love to know how to get pancakes (most of you had more pancakes this year than my Michigan team has had through 9+ years in my offline).

Judging by the last 3 teams (me, NW, and Zona) I'm guessing that maybe SG running just won't get pancakes recorded (I've seen pancakes in my games, but they're not recorded) while under center teams do get them. That's just a theory though. When do you guys notice you getting pancakes? Passing plays? Running plays? Runs under center or SG? Etc, etc.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I honestly have no idea. I don't get that many though. I would bet the majority occur during user games for me.

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think many of mine came on my 2 freeze ups when I simmed the wins.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

No idea here either. I don't believe this is a valid stat in this game as it is never recorded properly.
    I feel the same about broken tackles. The game just doesn't recognize and record some of these stats very time.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

jello1717

Do you use the o-line slants? Or LT and Up on the R stick (aggressive I think)? I never mess with the gameplan settings, but I do use the adjustments at the line based on my play and what the defense shows.

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I only use those on passing plays as they don't work on running plays (which is pretty easy to tell in practice-offense only).