Panic Might Be Taking Hold In Pittburgh

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by AveryB, Sep 22, 2013.

1. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

[​IMG]

The Steelers have stared off much more slowly with a 0-5 start than anyone probably expected and there is already a sense of panic settling in.

The Steelers offense threat at the moment is Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger as he struggle through early with only 981 with 4TD's with 14 interception. There no life in the Steelers offense right now and Big Ben chemistry with his receivers is nowhere to be found. That may be the reality of a poor running game and poor blocking as well.

The running game is virtually nonexistent with J. Dwyer and F. Jones carried the load in the backfield but only accumulated 527 yards and 5 TD's between the two backs.

On the defensive side of the ball, we must slow down the run and the Steelers Defensive ends with Brett Keisel and Cameron Heyward need to be able to get pressure on the opponents Quarterback to have any success to keep teams from hitting deep passes.

There are still some great players on both side of the ball. Coach AveryB has to figure something out and try to get his team back on track this season very quickly..

• Like Like x 5
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Hit me up anytime for a scrimmage Avery. I'm generally up late when you're getting home from work. If I'm on YIM, feel free to contact me. At 1-5, I need just as much work, if not more. Good luck on your quest for inner-discovery!

• Like Like x 3
  3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Same here Avery and Doug, Im also up pretty late so I can scrim and give pointers to get something started.

• Like Like x 3
  4. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Sadly not far from reality...:bag::bag::bag:

• Like Like x 5