Panthers and Patriots open

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

If you have these opponents, they are now computer controlled.

Hey guys,

For some of you that don't like the way we do things around here there is a button under my career that says "retire" go there and tap the "A" button. That will allow you to quit the league, I am not forcing you to be here against your will. The things I do is to continuously improve this league. Without certain rules in place, you guys will eventually get sick of the league and quit. This league is suppose to be our get away for an hour or so. Don't take it so serious, life is what's important.

I try to be very respectful to everyone in here but if your going to be a complete douche in PM to me because you can't have your way, then we don't want you around. Plain and simple. I think I am rather accommodating to a lot of your requests.

P.S, One of those two guys that left is getting grouped in with the bad but I will refrain from calling out anyone in particular.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

The fact that you think I was "too seriously" or was being a "douche" is laughable man, I was just trying to sort something out and you couldn't answer my questions. The fact that you kicked me out the league and won't respond to PM's or Messages or Private Chats, and kicked me out without even a warning or talking to me despite the fact I was active played game and cause 0 problems wrote my summaries and stuff is completely childish. I'm sorry if this is going to come of as douchey here too but you are entitled to run your league the way you want sure. If you are going to get hurt by me disagreeing with you in a PM and kick me out the league, sorry, that's just childish, it really is, at least TALK to me lol c'mon man...smh

3. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

I didn't even know I was kicked out till I logged into day went to access league and it wasn't there - how sad is that?

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Hurt? Far from it my man.You said your piece. See ya, son.

5. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

I said my piece? What piece? Haha at least have the respect to private chat me on XBL man. Yes, idk what happen, you are the one that took what I said to seriously, and honestly, if I had the slightest idea that the stuff I said in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to you would get me kicked I wouldn't have done. Sorry you were offended by such nonsense lol if you don't what an active member like me in your league because of a PM! LOL! then I guess see you too son. However I'd be re interested in getting my Pats back if you can get past this, really don't see why this ever became an issue, really don't lol.

6. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

Just so it's known, I'm not one for airing out dirty laundry, and I hate that it's come to this, but I still want to be in this league, don't see why we can't at least talk about it...really don't it's not like I broke rules or was a "douche" to any other members of the league...