1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Panthers @ Jets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Panthers @ Jets

I'm available to play Tuesday night between 6pm-9pm est also I can play Wednesday night between 8pm-12pm est. Let me know

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

As of tonight, I will be able to play Tuesday night at 6pm eastern (7pm central), but this may change. If I can't make it then, I can definitely play anytime Wednesday night, say 8pm eastern (9pm central)

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

If we play tonight I won't be able to start until 7pm or 7:30pm est. Wednesday at 8pm is good for me if we can't get the game in tonight.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

woops, that's what I meant to say in my previous post: tonight at 7:30 eastern (6:30 central); so far, it looks like I'll be free

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

it doesn't look like we'll get the game in tonight; I'm having problems with my ps3 and the network connection. I hope it's nothing serious, and it shouldn't be because I can use the internet on the computer, but for some reason I can't connect to the network on the ps3. I'll check to see if my connection is back up and see you wednesday at 8pm eastern (7pm central)

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Ok, lets try again tomorrow around 8:30pm est.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

tomorrow is last day to play (thursday) please let me know what to do here.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

today is the last day I can play before leaving town, so if I can't get connected for tonight's game, then you can set me to cpu control

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

OK, I'm able to get connected and ready to play. The 3 degree weather must have been affecting it last night