1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Panthers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I can play during the day on Sunday. I can also play monday night around 7pm est. Let me know whats good for you

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

@duvalbault94, please check in ASAP with your availability.

@Claven, did you find your Madden game yet?

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Damn I keep on forgetting about the @ thing to alert people. Yes my game was at my moms and I picked it up yesterday.

4. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

@Claven hey buddy i am free maybe later tonite but for sure tomorrow after 8. the rest of the week anytime after 6 pm est. you can AIM me @ duvalbault94 or text me @ 813-704-0515

5. BadaBing319

Deadline is tomorrow night at 8:30 PM central time. Hopefully you guys can work something out today or tomorrow evening...keep us posted.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

@duvalbault94 I should be able to play tonight around 8 - 8:30 pm est tonight. I will have to have my wife bring my PS3 over to my moms since I need to be over there on Monday nights to look after my Grandma. If for somereason I don't have my PS3 I will be a sub so the game will get in before the deadline.

7. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

@Claven

i going to try to make it home from work by 8 30. i have a late meeting hopefully i can get home b4 the deadline.

8. BadaBing319

We are OK extending the deadline a couple hours if you guys are definitely going to play tonight. Just let us know so we don't sim the game...