Parallel Running

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Feb 18, 2016.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Watching streams lately this has been something that has been standing out in watching people in the run game. I really think a lot of the instances i have seen people just don't realize they are doing it.
    You should never run parallel to the LOS to "avoid " a tackler. This video is older but it still messes with the AI pursuit in M16. Taking a toss and running a straight line to the sideline is not cool. Just wanted to post this to bring attention to what we all are probably a little guilty of to some degree without realizing it and TBH, the video is very mild compared to some of the runs I have seen watching twitch streams.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I've been guilty of this a time or two. Sometimes just a reaction but definitely something to keep in mind

• Like Like x 1
  3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

nice post. I'm not without my un-sim moments. thanks for the reminder.

Can I add running an iso or inside zone straight to the outside or sideline as a part of this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Yeah I'm pretty sure most cases are not intentional, and I'm sure we are all guilty of it to a degree. Just wanted to shed some light on it as I know I'm starting to see it more and more in streams.

• Agree Agree x 3