PART 2: Who Are We in the OMFL?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

PART 2: Who Are We in the OMFL?

Alright guys,

New season so it's time for another edition of Who Are We! This is a chance for us all to get to know eachother better and form a better community here in the OMFL. Some of this stuff is pertinent information that we'd like to have from everybody (cell phone numbers, etc.) so that it'll make it easier to contact eachother. However, if you don't want to give something out we of course understand.

Have fun with this! Copy and paste the RED part below and repost it with your answers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Post a NEW pic of yourself]

1. Full Name
    1B. Location
    1C. Timezone

2. Team you own in the OMFL

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact)

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages?

5. Days/times you are most available

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why?

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite?

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing?

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game?

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits?

-------------------------

Time for some word OMFL word association. Type the ONE word that comes to mind for each of these things.

11. OMFL:
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy:
    13. Cheese:
    14. Sim:
    15. Draft:
    16. Madden 11:
    17. Defense:
    18. Offense:
    19. Kickers:
    20. OMFL Bowl 3:

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

[​IMG]

1. Full Name: Seth Tyler Dunlap

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Jaguars

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): (509) 338-5268

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages? www.facebook.com/seth.dunlap , www.myspace.com/sethtylerdunap , no Twitter for me

5. Days/times you are most available: Usually best time is Monday and Tuesdays as I'm off. Other days I work nights so usually before 3pm Pacific.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Seattle Mariners.....our pro sports teams around here haven't won a title since before I was born, and we are all really really excited about the Felix/Lee/Bedard combo this season.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? My mom was a flight attendant so I went a lot of places when I was younger. But exotic locations I've been to Hawaii, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, Ixtapa, Las Vegas

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Hopefully I will fully own my own sports broadcasting company and still be coaching high school basketball somewhere. Not too specific on any goals right now I suppose.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? It's changed a lot recently....I think in this league initially so many people relied on plain speed, outside running, and zone defenses that it became such the norm that eventually it was easy to beat. So now, I really think you need a great inside running game against these super quick defenses (they aren't strong inside) and very solid front 7 in any defensive scheme....if you have that solid front 7 you can survive with mediocre secondary.....can't be the other way around.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? Drink a bit too much I guess and used to play poker a ton. I'm also a bad procrastinator (sp?)

Time for some word OMFL word association. Type the ONE word that comes to mind for each of these things.

11. OMFL: great!
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: suprising
    13. Cheese: ugh
    14. Sim: nate
    15. Draft: sunday
    16. Madden 11: locomotion
    17. Defense: speed
    18. Offense: power
    19. Kickers: underrated (yes UNDERrated)
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Jaguars!

3. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

[​IMG]

1. Full Name: Calvin Nguyen
    1B. Duluth, MN
    1C. Central

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Detroit Lions

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): 763-442-1932

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages? http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=199108232 No myspace or twitter for me.

5. Days/times you are most available: Anytime after 6 pm central weekdays until May 15th. Afternoons on weekends, and after the 15th I should be available anytime until I get a job.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Colts because they are my favorite team and it would be nice for Peyton to get himself another ring.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? Haven't really gone to a ton of places for vacation. So I'll have to say California.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Hopefully working as an electrical engineer somewhere in Minnesota.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Get ahead with a strong offense and hold their offense from scoring with a strong secondary. I've always liked having a strong offense with an alright defense. If you can put together a strong offensive game and have a good secondary its going to be pretty tough for the other team to comeback. Although as of late I've changed my mentality just a little bit since I've noticed with a weak front line its pretty hard to stop the inside runs.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? I procrastinate way too much and I'm not to great at budgeting my money.

11. OMFL: awesome
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: impressive
    13. Cheese: stupid
    14. Sim:OMFL
    15. Draft:long
    16. Madden 11:exciting
    17. Defense: quick
    18. Offense: efficient
    19. Kickers:effective
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Patriots

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

[​IMG]

1. Full Name: Clifton Reece Caton

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Carolina Panthers

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): 703-862-6480

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages?: Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17117&id=661709481#!/clifton.caton

5. Days/times you are most available: During the day Saturday and Sunday.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Washington Redskins. Because 1991 was so long ago.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite?: London (for work/vacation) Myrtle Beach, Williamsburg, Vegas, LA. London is by far my fav. Cask Ales are so good.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Probably in the same area, hopefully working the same job.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Don't over think things.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? I use to smoke cigs, I've moved on too e-cigs. They're pretty solid. Eating fastfood and drinking sodas.

11. OMFL: Home
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: F'er j/k
    13. Cheese: swiss
    14. Sim: ulation
    15. Draft: Sunday
    16. Madden 11: Yes
    17. Defense: wins championships
    18. Offense: INTS
    19. Kickers: Pussies
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: New champion

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Me and my 100oz. in Vegas
    [​IMG]
    1. Full Name
    Thomas Rudy
    2. Team you own in the OMFL
    Miami Dolphins
    3. Cell phone number (for easier contact)
    408-687-6497
    myspace look up TRudethaDude or by name
    5. Days/times you are most available
    Sunday/Monday off work and after 6-8pm pacific depending on the days during rest of week.
    ------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why?
    I'm gonna go with S.F. Giants since I can go to the playoff games, but I'm just as big of a Titans fan.
    7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite?
    Boring ass Washington(family moved up there)(just saying that because Dunlap lives there). Washington isnt half bad though in all honesty. Vegas is my favorite place to go, but I still need to do some world traveling.
    Take life a day at a time and enjoy it. If I'm still here I'll be fine.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game?
    Hold opponent to under 20 points and we will win.
    Taking time off training and going to gym. Smoking bomb from the clubs out here.(soon to be legal). When I smoke I don't go to the gym. Chain reaction.

11. OMFL: Great
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: I can beat him
    13. Cheese: Nano blitz/disconnecting when losing
    14. Sim: City
    15. Draft: 5 picks in 3 rounds
    16. Madden 11: August something
    17. Defense: I'm good at it
    18. Offense: Chris Johnson
    19. Kickers: idiots
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Dolphins will be there

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

edit......

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

[​IMG]
    Nate

[​IMG]
    My Wife Tiff

[​IMG]
    My boys Justin and Josh

[​IMG]
    What I do for a living - preacher

[​IMG]
    A youth conference that I put on every year

[​IMG]
    My puppy Jaci (boxer)

[​IMG]
    My youth group - CSM - CREW Student Ministries. This is where I am at every single Monday for our service called Monday Night Ignite.

1. Nathan 'Nate' LeJeune

2. New Orleans Saints

3. 337-842-0603

4. http://www.facebook.com/nathan.lejeune?ref=profile

5. During the Day on Mondays, Any time the kids are out of school I am off of work, Tuesday - After 9 pm central, Wednesday - play by ear, Thursday - after 9 pm central, Friday - noon central for a few hours and then after 9 pm central, Saturday Almost any time, Sunday after 3 pm central.

------------------------

6. Saints - Oh wait, we are champs!! I am a die hard Saints fan from the Mora days.

7. Orange County Cali, and Park City Utah. Those are my favorite two. Both beautiful places but one day I'll bring my wife to Paris!

8. Hopefully still in youth ministry. Most likely still here in Jennings where I am currently at. Raising my boys and loving my wife. We are living our dream with what I get to do for a living and where we live. I'd like to travel more and get better at what I do (I am a speaker, youth).

9. Adjust to what your opponent is doing and keep them off balance. You get in most players head, do it early and its over. Stay true to who you are and try to get them off of what they normally do.

10. I try not to have any, but I do have a few. I take things too seriously some times, get angry over things that dont matter, try and give up too often, and overall down on myself pretty quickly. Gez, this stuff is getting personal. I didn't know I was on Dr. Phil.

11. OMFL: 4 LIFE
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: How in the heck?
    13. Cheese: Hate it.
    14. Sim: Love it.
    15. Draft: My favorite time of the year.
    16. Madden 11: Hoping for a more complete online franchise.
    17. Defense: pressure.
    18. Offense: points.
    19. Kickers: don't matter.
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Jeremy.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

1. David Graner

2. J-E-T-S

3. ? about to change (moving soon)

5. available all sundays, all nights after 5pm central, usually never available thursdays; this could change as we are about to move back down south

------------------------

SAINTS again and again

Maine, Gulf Shores are favorites

teaching math somewhere, wife's school/job has us moving around currently

hahahaha

smoking, drinking, cigars

11. OMFL: awesome
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: unbelievable
    13. Cheese: disgusting
    14. Sim: respect
    15. Draft: super-excited
    16. Madden 11: excited
    17. Defense: sucks
    18. Offense: decent
    19. Kickers: hahahaha
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: hahahaha

9. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

[​IMG]

1. Patrick B.

2. Arizona Cardinals

3. Cell phone number: Yeahh....No.

4. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/patrickjoseph86?ref=profile

http://twitter.com/akidnamedPAT

5. 7:30 PST onward.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Seahawks because Pete Carroll is the MAN!

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? I've been all over, but I haven't been on many vacations. Hawaii is gonna have to be my answer.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? I'll be in LA married to a wonderful woman....gotta get around to meeting her

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Have a defense that can force turnovers while keeping your own to a minimum

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? Procrascination. I can also be a sore loser.

11. OMFL: Slow
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: untested
    13. Cheese: Hate
    14. Sim: love
    15. Draft: fun
    16. Madden 11: excited
    17. Defense: important
    18. Offense: important
    19. Kickers: haha
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: anticipation

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Justin, Mackenzie and Alyssa...

1. Full Name: Danny Dunn
    1B. Location: NJ
    1C. Timezone: East Coast

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Texans

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): AIM forwards to my cell 609-731-2377

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages?: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/DJDunn6?ref=profile

5. Days/times you are most available: Pretty open on weekend best time is after 9pm est on weekdays.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Phillies because I was so mad they played so poorly vs the Yanks last time.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? Not a big traveler really love the west coast of Florida and like to go on cruise's.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Father and a husband same as today.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Even though I do not do it establish the run and play good defense.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? Terrible with money for some reason.

11. OMFL: fun
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: congrats
    13. Cheese: Cheddar
    14. Sim: blah
    15. Draft:awesome
    16. Madden 11: anticipated
    17. Defense:all for it
    18. Offense:turnovers
    19. Kickers:4 soccer
    20. OMFL Bowl 3:Jeremy (till someone beats him)

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry for some reason I did the picture wrong on the last post and anytime I try to edit it the page times out...

[​IMG]

12. natedawg212000

hit edit twice back to back

13. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thank you sir...

14. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

1. Full Name-Aaron Kahwajy
    1B. Location-Farmington NM
    1C. Timezone-Mountain

2. Team you own in the OMFL-Cowboys

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact)-Finally 505-787-6048

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages?Im on Facebook. If your into Metal check out my band www.myspace.com/americandeathmusic

5. Days/times you are most available-This varies but I am almost always available on the weekends at anytimes.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Cowboys of course. Would love to see them win a superbowl now that I am of age to celebrate properly. Also it would be cool to be the first team to win a superbowl at home.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite?Nova Scotia, Seattle, many different mountains in Colorado, Lake Powell. My all time favorite place is Lake Powell, amazing.

I will be touring with my band eating only red M n M's

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Don't throw interceptions.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? Throwing interceptions jk. I guess I swear excessively.

11. OMFL: Awesome
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: "Yawn"
    13. Cheese:Dip
    14. Sim:Word
    15. Draft:High
    16. Madden 11:Better
    17. Defense: D-Ware
    18. Offense: Interceptions
    19. Kickers: ehh'
    20. OMFL Bowl 3:Maybe

15. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

1. Full Name: Markus Frieske
    1B. Location: Cedar Falls, IA
    1C. Timezone : Central

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Minnesota Vikings. Skol Vikes!

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): PM or AIM me for it.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/djmarkusaurilleus
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Markus-Frieske/38204573
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/markusfrieske

5. Days/times you are most available: Available most of the day on Aim.

------------------------

The Vikings, because Brett Favre needs to go out on a good note!

i recently just came back from Cancun, it was a blast. Great weather and all enclusive so I did my fair share of partying!

I will be doing the exact same thing I am doing now, haha.

There is more than one way to eat a reeses. I would have to say my philosophy is to keep the defense guessing and to shut down the run.

My greatest vice is video games. I love them too much.

11. OMFL: Nate
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: I beat him!
    13. Cheese: Toss Left, toss Right
    14. Sim: Cimmy
    15. Draft: Crazy!
    16. Madden 11: Can't wait
    17. Defense: Durant
    18. Offense: AP
    19. Kickers: Reggie Roby
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Frisk and the Vikes!

16. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

1. Full Name :Marvin Irving Jr.
    1B. Location: Golden, CO
    1C. Timezone: Mountain

2. Team you own in the OMFL: San Diego SuperChargers

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): 303-960-5561

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages? nada

5. Days/times you are most available: All Mornings and any off days (changes weekly)
    ------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Clippers, I hate Kobe and the Kids.

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? Whistler Mountain, Canada - Wolf Creek Mountain, CO - Blue Mountain, Canada - Copper Mountain, CO - Big Sky Mountain, MT (I board a lot to bad the season is almost over) and love going home San Diego, CA.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Son should be in little league, Second child should be playing a sport (expecting now), wife, work, more snowboarding and the OMFL.

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Force Turnovers, run the ball.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? very selfish, hate talking on the phone and if you ask my fiancee, I'm a bit of an asshole :)

11. OMFL: Great
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: I can take him
    13. Cheese: Blows
    14. Sim: The Shit
    15. Draft: missed it
    16. Madden 11: No LT :(, Ryan Matthews :D
    17. Defense: Press Man
    18. Offense: Smashmouth
    19. Kickers: Make a FG in the Playoffs Kaeding
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: 49ers vs Patriots (Gaddy is angry)

17. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]
    My girlfriend of over 4 years, Kirsten and I

1. Anthony "AJ" Cimahosky
    1B. Honesdale, PA
    1C. EST

2. Team you own in the OMFL: New York's Finest! The G-Men!!!!

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact) (570)228-5330

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages? FB- http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/ajcimahosky

5. Days/times you are most available: Now that I am done with school and working 32-40 hours a week...I don't have a specific time I am available. My schedule is never set.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Penn State Nittany Lions of course! I will be going to PSU UPark in August and have been a Nittany Lion fan since birth...next season, especially with a game in Tuscaloosa, AL on Sept. 11th against the defending champs...a Natty would be crazy!

Myrtle Beach, SC...we go every summer and I look forward to it year round. Love it there and usually hit up Charleston as well...it's all gorgeous.

Hopefully I'll have me a stable job...I'll be 25, so my own crib, maybe getting ready to get married if not there already.

Patience. Run. Defense.

I procrastinate...that work?

11. OMFL: schaweet
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: hasn't played me
    13. Cheese: lazy
    14. Sim: real
    15. Draft: intense
    16. Madden 11: now
    17. Defense: linebackers
    18. Offense: patience
    19. Kickers: key
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: see you there AFC

18. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

[​IMG]

(this may have been one of those 3 AM nights LOL)

1. Mike Pelitera
    1B. Boca Raton/Port St. Lucie, FL
    1C. EST

2. Colts

3. 772-418-1324

4. LOL

5. Late night after 12 AM, afternoons 2-6 PM

------------------------

- Miami dolphins, because its been so long and the Pats cheat and Jets suck.

- South West Colorado, great stuff in the winter and summer... South Florida heat sucks..

-Hopefully making serious money and out of florida.

-Don't drink and play at 3 AM so you lose 90% of the games you play.

- ps3, drinking/smoking

11. OMFL: Savedmadden
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: Kerry"FrozenRopes"Collins
    13. Cheese: WRscreen2Ginn
    14. Sim: TooPicky
    15. Draft: SpencerMcCallister
    16. Madden 11: BrandonMarshall
    17. Defense: 3-4(roamingOLB)
    18. Offense: GETridOFtheBALL
    19. Kickers: Longer than one word, try nick folk 90 ovr, spend ten roster points and not be able to kick a 30 yd FG at full strength 75% of the time. Then tell me how irrelevant kickers are and why an idiot like me would spend a 2nd round draft pick on a 63 Ovr kicker with 98 KPW.
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: ColtsLoseSuperbowl

19. Big D

Big D Walk On

Mustang looks like a retarded unibomber......and Frisk, I don't think i've ever seen a shirt that bright. You just gave me headache.....

20. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

FRISK! TOSS ME A DEW IF YOUR ON THE MDC, THE MOUNTAIN DEW COMMITTEE!

21. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

1. Full Name - Eddie Averhoff
    1B. Location - Raleigh, NC
    1C. Timezone - EST

2. Team you own in the OMFL - TB Bucs

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact) - 201-282-9808

5. Days/times you are most available - usually after 4:30pm est

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Steelers. The trophy always looks good when the Black & Gold are holding it

7. What are some locations you've been on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? Too many to name. Cuba is my favorite hands down

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Hopefully still living

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? Make sure I play as late as possible. That way either my opponent is tried or drunk

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? smoking

11. OMFL: Sweet
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy: notaclue
    13. Cheese: Swiss
    14. Sim: Real
    15. Draft: Done
    16. Madden 11:
    17. Defense: Steelers
    18. Offense: Steelers
    19. Kickers: Reed
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Bucs

22. natedawg212000

Frisk - I hate pretty boys :( LOL

23. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

I don't believe him, I just think he's jealous of the beautiful woman in you photo, lol.

24. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Looks like I'm the only guy repping for the bowtie wearers...hehe

25. natedawg212000

LOL @ Mustang. I can't get over that pic dude!

Whats up Frisk with the basement? Makes the creep-o-meter go up some.