Pass & Run Commit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 30, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Pass & Run Commit

What are your thoughts about this? I have been using the Pass commit against the CPU on passing downs. I also like the key on the receiver feature. Last year I elected to ban them all! This year is a little different. Thoughts?

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

I never use them. I think run committ should still definately be banned, and pass committ is borderline. Key on the receiver, didn't even know that was in the game. How do we use it? If its like the Madden spotlight then its cool with me.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Isn't SH running with both legal? I'd say let it roll for a bit and see what happens.

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Any game I've played in 11 (user or CPU) I haven't used either

Also haven't touched any of the aggressive features, I dont think you can tell if someone is using any of them until they turn on the season showdown

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

U can't tell..if yall ban them , then I suggest make it mandatory for everyone to register a team for season showdown to keep everyone honest

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

You can tell agg D line, it sasy "user jump snap"

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I honestly think we shouldnt ban run or pass commit at this point. It can be beat and when John Clay is ripping me up on dive plays when I am in a 4-6 I may think about using it! haha

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Yeah.. I think we should let them slide right now. You can't tell besides the jump snap because the data always fails before game which sucks.