Passing Game for Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Passing Game for Bucs

Nonexistent. I'm horrible at passing the ball. Any pointers?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Identify your hot reciever. Watch LB movement. If they drop back into zone look deeper down the field because that's where most of the holes are. If their in man, look at your crossing routes because most of the time the middle will clear out unless their in a Cover One zone. If they blitz look at your backs and slot reciever. Linebackers are the key, IMO, when it comes to passing the ball. Especially this year, I can throw all day from a 5 wide set. I've actually passed an entire game because the guy called one of my passes lucky. I won 66-0 just to prove a point. This year its' to easy to pass the ball because the game is slowed down. Another tip is to go into practice and max out the computer's pass defensive sliders and put the speed up a notch or two. That way when you get on the plays are slowed down and easier to make reads.

Also if anyone plays on their LB or Safety remember that their only in a zone or blitzing, nothing else. They may play man on a back until the back's route run's out of their view. I'm always on so if you want to scrim, we can play.

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

The key is too slow the game down and make all the reads. Don't be afraid to take a sack.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Is it bad that on normal all pro sliders I still have issues? Played 2 online games and have seen my madden IQ drop from 620 to 530. I'm a Madden retard now. Not that I was a Madden genius before...

5. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

what gaddy said, let the cpu do your qb drop while you are reading the defense

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Personally, I tried all these suggestions. I think it's operator retardation.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Really? Maybe it's not you and its your personel.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I have tried something that seems to work I think...I have been playing on "very fast" speed in practice and 2 CPU games at all-madden level. Today I kicked a practice session back to normal speed and all-pro and man, does the game look SLOW. I will still practice in high speed just to get quicker with reading defenses.

To be honest, it's about 30% personnel right now and 70% operator stupidity.

9. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Just keep playing online ranked matches. Play like you would play football. I know its a game but thats how I approach it and just ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.