Passing in NCAA 13

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Jun 12, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Maybe it is just the demo, but does anyone else find it unbelievably unpredictable to pass to your left as a right handed QB in the demo?

Even with Barkley (I mean QB #7), throwing to your left is hit and miss. Sometimes he lobs it, sometimes he quasi-bullets it. Even when I use auto drop, I still can't confidently throw an out or flag route to my left. Moving forward in that direction seems to yield a more consistent result, but shouldn't a guy who plants, pivots and throws be accurate? Plus, the animation is just unpredicatable. I've tried to rocket it most of the time and sometimes he just lobs it like NCAA 12 screen passes (with the receiver button fully depressed). I would say at least half the time I have thrown these routes the DB jumps in front of it and picks it off. Kind of disturbing.

Anyone else noticing this?

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Are you talking about throwing on the run, or simply throwing in the pocket with your feet set?

3. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Its hard to go by anything in the demo. With the difficulty varsity, I really cant get an accurate reading on how the game will play. I wouldnt worry about it

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Yes it's when planting.

I have noticed that Barkley looks diff in the demo as compared to the Heisman mode. Also, the Heisman mode has the dynamic lighting but the dynasty mode doesn't. Hoping the demo was just an early build but even in the Heisman mode I can throw those passes correctly all the time. Although it does seem better now that I think about it...