1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Patch #2 Ncaa Football

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Magoo, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/title-update-2

Here is the info on the update #2 we have all been waiting for. AFter reading we may want to wait till the patch get applied before going any further after the conference championships have been played. I have heard rumors that the patch should be release this week.

2. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Nice...I will be MIA for a couple days, so a brief delay would be good.

3. pnc

pnc Walk On

were are the rumors coming from? Last I heard it was coming out by the end of the month.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

From what I have heard the patch isn't coming out until the end of the month. That is a long time to wait. I believe we r just gonna keep going.

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

yeah, it isn't fixing any massive issues, the tendency thing is overrated imo, I have not seen any change in gameplay with it

6. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Fine with me, just wanted to let you all know what I read on a forum on another site.

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Update #2???

When did update #1 come out? I've never had to download an update for this game yet.

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

release day patch