Patch Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

I'm having all kinds of problems with the new patch. First, my playbook is gone. The new one I made won't load (no matter what I do, the wrong book loads in practice mode) and I'm not sure what else is going on. Anyone have links to discussions I might want to read? I'm trying to figure out just how hosed we might or might not be.

Thanks.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oh, and the I-Tight formation no longer exists in custom playbook mode. I can't add it.

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Mine is working better now. It seemed to add a second playbook (or I did and don't remember doing it), but some of the formations (single tight) are now separated into their own formations.

And still no mention of the "coming soon" dynasty web app.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I can't get anything to work. I may ask for a bit later start for tonight's game unless I can figure all this out. If I can't, I'll just roll with a default book and try not to get crushed too badly.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

No prob Arch. Hopefully you can get the playbook figured out.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Working on it now.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Well i truly fell for you guys here. I spent a month fighting playbooks and being frustrated to no end. I haven't played any games with this playbook yet so i am hoping my playbook pains are finally over. Wish ya luck Archie finding a happy medium here but i got no facts on clearing it up for ya sorry