Archived Patch Is Live

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

As always sony always released before microsoft so we got ours first and it is live

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

btw why does versus look like nfl network now?

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You're one of those teachers, huh? If I was one of your students I would ask the most craziest question just to get you off topic:D That came straight outta right field!

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol.....

6. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Just played my game Baylor vs TCU won 28-23 Robert Griffin 16-25 189 yards 1TD 16 rush 105 yards 1TD...game played about the same it seemed although I missed a wide open receiver for a touchdown, it was funny because Griffin threw it about 80 yards in the air to over throw the receiver by 10 yards, it was comedy...the cheating Heisman cpu kicked in 3rd quarter when down 14-3 TCU QB was hitting everything, they took the lead 17-14 into the fourth until I scored two quick TD's to go up 28-17 with like 1:55 remaining and the cheating ass CPU takes the kickoff the house, I was like m-o-t-h-a f-----, but I recovered the onside and ran out the clock, anyways I woulda did a regular summary in the right thread but the highlights didn't load up right even after the patch (here we go again), so I lost my sick highlights of RG III 60 yard run and TD pass...

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

piece of shit DW, my game isnt even on there and I finished about 30-40 minutes ago

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Gotta grab the highlights from your hard drive, they should of saved there at least.

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I have absolutely no idea how to do that

10. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I had problems again with highlights... not the blank highlight problem, but it froze when uploading the last highlight. I went to the Legacy in the main menu to upload and they worked again except for the same highlight that froze again. Had to reboot the game both times.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yesterday my game froze at the last highlight as well. Just finished my Week 2 game and I think it froze again.

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

yeah I missed out on the coolest highlight where my DT hurdled a lineman and got in for a safety.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

PM'd you directions. Would of just posted it in here but I couldn't find this post earlier