Patch messing with sliders

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Bulldog, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Patch messing with sliders

ever since this patch dropped it has made our sliders seem amazingly difficult and they were already difficult before. has anybodys league had any problems since the update?

- D-Line breaking thru o-line like they aren't even there
    - CPU RB seems unstoppable(tossing linebackers and d-line around with 1 arm)
    - Linebackers knocking passes down unbelievably more than before
    - robo QB
    - and the list goes on

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Too funny Bud, I am using RMG sliders for my solo league but I use a cupcake created team. Last night I played a game and every single thing you mentioned happened in this game. I was down 24-3 before I had a chance to catch my breath.

3. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

amazing how effective the pump fake was

this is a joke btw

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah I was losing in my RMG game last night to LSU for most of the game, if they didn't turn the ball over I would have lost the game.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Yeah, since the patch has come out, I reviewed rushing yards in the dynasties I am in and the one I commish. They are definitely down. But passing yards seemed way up. So I upped User Run Block 5 and upped CPU Pass D 5 to hopefully get a little more balance.

Mike

6. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Ahhh I've noticed it all!!! This damn patch. I was 100% happy with my sliders, now I'm going to have to go back into my Slider Lab. I think passing has gotten easier for both the CPU and Hum. Run blocking has declined some, but the cpu does have arms on steroids now. I really thought I was done with sliders.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Check my 0 threshold thread... I know you probably won't mess with the threshold (even though I'd suggest it) but you can use those tweaks as a base. Default Heisman with the tweaks I made are a great base IMO.

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

ya we tried out the heisman sliders

just seemed like what i mentioned above was worse so we decided to go back to AA