1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Patch Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Aug 15, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I played my week 1 game today, and zone defense sure seems to be vastly improved. I even got a pick 15 yards deep with a LB in cover 2 (albeit a user pick, but at least he was in the right place). Running seems to be a little easier in that you don't get 'stuck' on your oline as much. Some of the picks I threw seemed like BS, but that's probably me not leading the receiver at all. What are your thoughts?

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

you throw picks like crazy anyways.

Runners not getting stuck is awesome- will make triple option easier.

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Wonderful, as soon as I change to the air raid offense they make running easier and passing harder.

• Like Like x 1
  4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

That was the patch? I didn't notice a difference except that they run draws every single god damn play it seems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

That was the patch? I didn't notice a difference except that they run draws every single god damn play it seems.

6. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

The CPU was still running into the OL. Its awful when the QB scrambles into the OL for 3-5 seconds and still pulls off a 20 yard gain.

7. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I didn't notice a huge difference but it didn't make me download an update until last night. Plus I haven't playe many games yet.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I guess I didn't notice a whole lot in my game, other than the fact that my defense appeared to have the ability of a 1 legged Helen Keller.

9. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I haven't much if anything. If anything passing is harder. Heh..

10. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Deep zones still suck!

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Maybe it was a placebo effect when I made my first post, but zone still seems improved to me. There were a couple of times where my safeties were in perfect position for picks on deep zones against -Cougars- Maybe your deep zone guys just suck? :eek:

12. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Nah my Oregon State SS is pretty good. It isn't just me though I Peench thinks the same way and he has UNC.

13. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yeah, the problem comes when you have more than one deep route on one side of the field.

Zones are a bit better, but they still don't pass off assignments and stay in their zones like they should. It's reaaaaally frustrating.

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Well zones aren't played perfectly IRL so they shouldn't be in the game! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

But really, I haven't seen any issues on deep balls. If you have a deep in and a post going over the top of it from the backside that deep post is often open- but it should be if you have that much time.

15. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Naturally, but it happens more often than not. I think it might have to do more with the sliders we are playing on

16. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

That's what you get for letting that hooligan play with sliders ;)