Patch

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Jul 30, 2012.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

2. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

They're releasing it tomorrow? Does that mean I should assume the EA servers are going to be down and that I shouldn't play my game tonight?

3. BigKing

If you were going to play it before don't let my post stop you now.

4. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Disappointing the didn't fix the defensive ai logic, so defenders don't take such terrible angles when pursuing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

when are they going to fix run blocking? or the fact that everytime the computer challenges something and the video shows the play obviously going one way it always seems the game chooses the other way (guys 3 feet out of bounds and it's a catch?). anyone else notice how many times a QB is blasted facing backwards only to throw the ball back and have it be incomplete? thank god they have heisman star mode though right?

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Patch one was only supposed to address CPB issues and online dynasty stability issues. Besides the obvious has anything noticeably changed ?

I had that problem vs Minnesota, three times I had a sack and the QB pooped the ball out for an incomplete pass.

7. BigKing

8. Raidernation

9. BigKing

That Ball Hawk shit has been in for FSU all season.

10. Raidernation

Exactly what I mean defense assist ...... knew you had it only way you won. Along with block assist and kick return assist. Your flat fuckin outright ASSSISTED. Play me straight up next opener.

11. BigKing

I thought I won because you turned the bad play assist on. And for the record I believe it's been on for you every time we've played over the last 3 versions of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

What "assists" are you guys talking about?

13. Raidernation

Haha just gettin him ready for the ass kicking he's gonna take week one ..... BigKing has always been ass isted .:D

14. Raidernation

I've noticed the man defense has been adjusted as well as the zone. I must say as far as off line chises go I'm impressed. Two snags would be the CPU come back momentum shift is crazy and the outside coverage takes a step towards the QB on deep routes just as the QB sets to throw. SWELL. I still will need to see this thing in action in an online dynasty and as far as the Ball Hawk ehh .... I see it being easy to pull off until you REALLY need it to work then BOOM it fails. Ohh and the drops are still there, sort of, I dropped three scores questionable drops though, all by players down the depth chart except my starting TE. We might also have to adjust the CPU defensive sliders some.

15. Raidernation

quality is crapp, but this is what plagues my late games vs a momentum crazed CPU​

• Like Like x 1
  16. BigKing

I suggest recruiting some defenders that can tackle!!!

17. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

And he never took his eyes off down-field. That is one hell of a QB.

18. Raidernation

LOL I wish that was the issue ... I sacked the guy like 8 times that game. Miss St ran no huddle all the way down the field, the guy should've been too tired to break two tackles let alone throw it. This type of thing seems to happen when I let up and play off coverage then the CPU goes hercules. Have you ever seen a guy get hit three times by the same guy ?