Patch

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by niuhuskie224, Jul 31, 2012.

1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Just an FYI for all of you checking from work, just downloaded a patch this morning.

• Like Like x 3
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What's supposed to be changed with it?

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Stability fixes, playbook bug.

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Freezing as well I assume?

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's a stability fix.:)

6. I Peench

Just making sure! A little butt hurt I lost all my preseason scouting due to a freeze last night. Should've waited a day :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Ouch

8. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/upcoming-ncaa-football-13-title-update-details

We will be addressing the following issues that we have seen from our telemetry and heard about from our community:

• Gameplay
      • Zone Defense has been updated.
        • We improved receiver leverage logic as well as predicting when a receiver will be in or out of their zone.
        • Improved Deep Half Zone decision making about when to split between uncovered receivers. Also, allow more zone overlapping in deep half to cover more area.
        • Deep half defenders were dropping too close to the sideline or dropping outside when no receiver was outside of their position.
      • No-Huddle QB Spy bug fixed. Defenders will no longer go into spy assignments while in man coverage.
      • Receivers weren’t looking for hot-read passes.
      • CPU QBs passing during the drop would get set passes instead of on-the-run inaccurate passes.
      • Change the logic of man defenders so they don't run into the backfield and past the receiver they are covering.
      • Route running near sideline was causing issues especially on comeback routes.
      • Fixed players not respecting global show blitz/press/back off coverage after handing off a receiver.
      • Fixed sideline streak routes so they don't get clamped in a way that the route would end after 10 or 15 yards.
      • Drive summaries should now reset after each scoring drive.
    • Dynasty
      • Once a promise becomes active, it was duplicating after each week advance.
      • Recruit Reports & Advisory options remained even after the "Allow Time Savers" setting was turned off.
      • Schools with a D+ Program Tradition could not get their grade increased through wins and championships.
      • In the off-season, post season games were not shown to have been played.
    • Custom Playbooks
      • Fixed an issue where if CPU coaches were given a custom playbook, the players were occasionally lining up close to the ball.
      • Fixed an issue where the user was unable to create an offensive playbook that consisted of 1 of every formation.
      • Fixed an issue where the user was sometimes losing functionality after the UI disappears in Custom Playbooks.
    • Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.

9. I Peench

10. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I see that now. This is what it says for this patch:

It came to our attention that there were two big issues that we were facing with the game and I commissioned a quick title update in order to get those two issues fixed as soon as possible. The first issue was a loss of functionality on the Playcall screen, which created a situation where you couldn't change the formation without pausing the game. The second issue was a random crash in our Dynasty mode while loading into a Dynasty game. Once we became aware of these issues, we got fixes in and submitted a title update to Microsoft and Sony. The first title update in order to fix these two issues will be released on July 31st.

• Like Like x 1