Patriots-Jets headline Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Dec 28, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010

Week 12 is here as teams are trying to separate themselves from the pack where we start to see who the contenders and pretenders are here in the PMFL. 1 thing I love about this league is not 1 single division has been locked up and with the exception of the AFC South there is only a 1 game difference between the leader and the rest of the pack. On to the Games: Obviously the top game of the week is between The 8-2 Jets who welcome back Marc Sanchez as they travel to Foxboro to take on Tom Brady and the 9-1 Patriots. This is the marquee matchup that will have the attention of all around the PMFL. Historically the Jets have owned the Patriots dating back to last season where the Pats were swept and had to settle for a wildcard spot depite 1 of the leagues top records. The Pats hope luck is on their side this time around as they have the 5th ranked scoring offense to go along with the 4th ranked scoring defense so they are doing it on both sides of the ball. The Jets are no slouch tho as they have the 2nd ranked defense to go with the 11th ranked offense despite being without Sanchez for 8 weeks. If the Patriots can pull this one out they can perhaps begin to seperate themselves but a Jets win puts them right back in the drivers seat for the AFC East title.

Dont sleep on any of these other matchups either, as I said earlier every division leader is within striking distance but the 1 other matchup that I am focused on is the Ravens/Titans matchup. The Ravens jumped out to a 3-0 start only to lose their next 5 out of 7 and are deadlocked in the North with the Browns. The Titans really need a win here to stay in prime position for a wildcard spot as it appears no one can tame the Colts. Should be an interesting week here in the PMFL so goodluck to everyone!
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
    nice job
  3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Jul 22, 2010
    Ton of pressure on me. I crack under pressure.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Good stuff as usual, Rob. The XFN site has been updated accordingly. This is appreciated more than you know!

Please, guys, don't miss out on an opportunity to post an article for our main page on the XFN site.
  5. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    nice job Rob.....good read:cool: